Even After its over

It's what these sad sack of ***** live for. Today for the 3rd day in a row I got a neg from Zone3Cane. A banned user sought out my posts and negged me. That's how sad some of these people are. **** em.

Dem tears are delicious.

Advertisement
It's what these sad sack of ***** live for. Today for the 3rd day in a row I got a neg from Zone3Cane. A banned user sought out my posts and negged me. That's how sad some of these people are. **** em.

Dem tears are delicious.

Was I *****ing or was I calling Z3C out for being some weird stalker ****** who lurks my **** constantly?

After next week its over..Even with the loses of some coveted recruits this is a magnificent recruiting class..The years we dominated college football we hardly ever had a top ten class..The recruits were kids who had heart and truly wanted to be Hurricanes, as it appears everyone on this years list is in that mold.. Some kids we wanted will naturally end up elsewhere, not due to coaching, recruiting, or perks on vists to other instituions...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...

The **** is this bull****? Look son I've seen coaches come and go and this one is not impressing me one bit. I read threads on here and it's up to the coach to win games and recruit the right kids and people are not happy with what's transpired so what do you have to say to that?

Advertisement
After next week its over..Even with the loses of some coveted recruits this is a magnificent recruiting class..The years we dominated college football we hardly ever had a top ten class..The recruits were kids who had heart and truly wanted to be Hurricanes, as it appears everyone on this years list is in that mold.. Some kids we wanted will naturally end up elsewhere, not due to coaching, recruiting, or perks on vists to other instituions...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...

Quit kidding yourself and quit living in the past. Just get comfortable with the thought that...

[video=youtube;jXayKpVj5ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXayKpVj5ug[/video]

Again with the BS that we hardly ever had top 10 classes in the past..........
Miami had high rated classes under Jimmy, Dennis, and butch. The fact was that a vast amount were underrated because we only had a #1 class with Dennis and that one ended up being a dud. The class of 99 and 00 were both top ten classes.

Advertisement
Back