Even After its over

Advertisement
this site is already making me sick... Wtf do you clowns expect after a three year investigation from the NCAA?I don't get it. college football has changed old timers it's about time you wake the **** up. get real, or just be negative and sit at your house and watch games. because obviously most of you tools don't go to games!!!!!!! but I'm sure you sit at home and **** about attendance too. CLOWNS

Well, drop trou, bend over, squeeze real hard, and see if a butt squirt will help.

OR, don't read this particular thread.

Maybe they'll let you start a cooking thread until after Wednesday. You can ask.

I've been a fan since 1973. Used to swing by practice when Kehoe was playing - so I know when it's real or not.

And this siht we got now - ain't real.

crossover22[]_[];1811699 said:
this site is already making me sick... Wtf do you clowns expect after a three year investigation from the NCAA?I don't get it. college football has changed old timers it's about time you wake the **** up. get real, or just be negative and sit at your house and watch games. because obviously most of you tools don't go to games!!!!!!! but I'm sure you sit at home and **** about attendance too. CLOWNS

I couldn't tell you how many of these idiots **** about our fan base then don't go to games because they have better things to do. I'm from NC and have been to more Miami games in the past couple years then these guys that live in Miami.

Support you team. Support these kids. Make it a fun place to be. Stop acting like spoiled kids.

Hey crosspergers! How many games have you been to?

Advertisement
The point is that the elite guys in South Florida no longer consider us legit. Yearby followed Coley, KC followed his brother, and by some miracle of God we may pull of Chad Thomas. We consistently whiff on everyone else. If the 12 year olds want to nut all over all the random 3 star guys from New Jersey then wonderful, but we're about a decade into the "stars dont matter" guys that our fans have talked themselves into and look where its gotten us.

The point is that the elite guys in South Florida no longer consider us legit. Yearby followed Coley, KC followed his brother, and by some miracle of God we may pull of Chad Thomas. We consistently whiff on everyone else. If the 12 year olds want to nut all over all the random 3 star guys from New Jersey then wonderful, but we're about a decade into the "stars dont matter" guys that our fans have talked themselves into and look where its gotten us.
No way, bro. Kyle Wright was a 5 star, bro. Ed Reed was a 2 star, bro. Stars don't matter. Canesfam.

True... I'd take my dlineman class over fsu, offensive line,safety, qbs,tight ends, and if we get jc Id take my cb class over fsu.. We good, it's south florida, great receivers come out every year here.... We got yearby as well... I ain't tripping

Amen. Now it's time to win some ball games.

True... I'd take my dlineman class over fsu, offensive line,safety, qbs,tight ends, and if we get jc Id take my cb class over fsu.. We good, it's south florida, great receivers come out every year here.... We got yearby as well... I ain't tripping

Amen. Now it's time to win some ball games.

Not with the Jackstump we got for HC.

I swear, I think they drug our players before a game.

Flatter than Bonneville.

Advertisement

I couldn't tell you how many of these idiots **** about our fan base then don't go to games because they have better things to do. I'm from NC and have been to more Miami games in the past couple years then these guys that live in Miami.

Support you team. Support these kids. Make it a fun place to be. Stop acting like spoiled kids.

Probably 6-7 over past 3 years. At Miami and on road.

Haha so golden hires coley. Coley gets yearby. But golden didn't help get yearby?

Golden didn't get KC or coley or bush or tracy or aqm or Thomas or darling or flowers or kaaya.

And Shannon and Coker and everyone ever has been able to recruit some elite players to campus. Are you familiar with the concept of Wins Above Replacement? *** has won two actual battles in his 3.5 recruiting classes thus far, Howard and Coley, one of which grew up walking distance from Son Life and was recruited by Duke and the other had Donnel bennet sacrifice his job to deliver him here.

crossover22[]_[];1811788 said:

Probably 6-7 over past 3 years. At Miami and on road.

Your memory seems shaky.

Advertisement
And Shannon and Coker and everyone ever has been able to recruit some elite players to campus. Are you familiar with the concept of Wins Above Replacement? *** has won two actual battles in his 3.5 recruiting classes thus far, Howard and Coley, one of which grew up walking distance from Son Life and was recruited by Duke and the other had Donnel bennet sacrifice his job to deliver him here.

Bush and aqm.

After next week its over..Even with the loses of some coveted recruits this is a magnificent recruiting class..The years we dominated college football we hardly ever had a top ten class..The recruits were kids who had heart and truly wanted to be Hurricanes, as it appears everyone on this years list is in that mold.. Some kids we wanted will naturally end up elsewhere, not due to coaching, recruiting, or perks on vists to other instituions...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...
great. we're quoting ******* rudy here. negged for being a notre dame wannabe.

It's what these sad sack of ***** live for. Today for the 3rd day in a row I got a neg from Zone3Cane. A banned user sought out my posts and negged me. That's how sad some of these people are. **** em.

lol thin skin gets you nowhere in dees interwebz

Advertisement
this site is already making me sick... Wtf do you clowns expect after a three year investigation from the NCAA?I don't get it. college football has changed old timers it's about time you wake the **** up. get real, or just be negative and sit at your house and watch games. because obviously most of you tools don't go to games!!!!!!! but I'm sure you sit at home and ***** about attendance too. CLOWNS

I couldn't tell you how many of these idiots ***** about our fan base then don't go to games because they have better things to do. I'm from NC and have been to more Miami games in the past couple years then these guys that live in Miami.

Post of the year. Sometimes I wonder if the repeated haters are actually getting paid by FSU and UF. Wouldnt surprise me.

After next week its over..Even with the loses of some coveted recruits this is a magnificent recruiting class..The years we dominated college football we hardly ever had a top ten class..The recruits were kids who had heart and truly wanted to be Hurricanes, as it appears everyone on this years list is in that mold.. Some kids we wanted will naturally end up elsewhere, not due to coaching, recruiting, or perks on vists to other instituions...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...
great. we're quoting ******* rudy here. negged for being a notre dame wannabe.

I think this site would be better off without all of the negging. I believe all it does is to empower the haters and immature posters to lash out.

crossover22[]_[];1811835 said:

Bush and aqm.

What it do CrossDressU?

It's what these sad sack of ***** live for. Today for the 3rd day in a row I got a neg from Zone3Cane. A banned user sought out my posts and negged me. That's how sad some of these people are. **** em.

Man shut yo Bieber *** up.

Advertisement
Back