Even After its over

daddacane

Senior
After next week its over..Even with the loses of some coveted recruits this is a magnificent recruiting class..The years we dominated college football we hardly ever had a top ten class..The recruits were kids who had heart and truly wanted to be Hurricanes, as it appears everyone on this years list is in that mold.. Some kids we wanted will naturally end up elsewhere, not due to coaching, recruiting, or perks on vists to other instituions...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...

Advertisement
True... I'd take my dlineman class over fsu, offensive line,safety, qbs,tight ends, and if we get jc Id take my cb class over fsu.. We good, it's south florida, great receivers come out every year here.... We got yearby as well... I ain't tripping

Advertisement
After next week its over..Even with the loses of some coveted recruits this is a magnificent recruiting class..The years we dominated college football we hardly ever had a top ten class..The recruits were kids who had heart and truly wanted to be Hurricanes, as it appears everyone on this years list is in that mold.. Some kids we wanted will naturally end up elsewhere, not due to coaching, recruiting, or perks on vists to other instituions...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...

This is the crap we hear every year.All the jags on our team wanted to be canes and still went out there and got their *** kicked by guys who weren't canes.'.

This is the crap we hear every year.All the jags on our team wanted to be canes and still went out there and got their *** kicked by guys who weren't canes.'.

Check the roster.. Just a few jags left. We have talent

Advertisement

Amen!

4079.gif_2.gif

...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...

Well, I no longer feel bad about Valentine. Thank you for this.

I love this class. We missed a few and lost a couple, but the ones we got all look like winners. We got the actual 3 DTs and about best DE group out there. Oline great. Secondary vastly improved. couple men to play LB. A top RB. A ton of EEs. Oh, QB who is player of the year in CA. The best news to me is that, even if Al doesn't like it, he just recruited the perfect 4-3 class. No NT, three real DTs and 3 outstanding hand in the dirt DEs.

Advertisement
I love this class. We missed a few and lost a couple, but the ones we got all look like winners. We got the actual 3 DTs and about best DE group out there. Oline great. Secondary vastly improved. couple men to play LB. A top RB. A ton of EEs. Oh, QB who is player of the year in CA. The best news to me is that, even if Al doesn't like it, he just recruited the perfect 4-3 class. No NT, three real DTs and 3 outstanding hand in the dirt DEs.

2 DT's** We lost Wyche too.

...The kids in this class will have something upon graduation that other schools can't offer--A DIPLOMA FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI--and it is recognized nationally and will open doors...

No, no. You are supposed to feel worse because Valentine is not receiving a nationally recognized Diploma.

Advertisement
Golden can't compete in the Coastal after 3 years of a average top 20 class. Another 15-20, which is likely, won't cut it. Elite players from S FL laughed at us, and we didn't recruit any difference makers at the position(s) where we are weakest.

Dissapointing, at best. UF and FSU PWNed Golden again, with no cloud excuse.

this site is already making me sick... Wtf do you clowns expect after a three year investigation from the NCAA?I don't get it. college football has changed old timers it's about time you wake the **** up. get real, or just be negative and sit at your house and watch games. because obviously most of you tools don't go to games!!!!!!! but I'm sure you sit at home and ***** about attendance too. CLOWNS

Grow up. Seriously. Every post of yours is negative. If something doesn't go your way you act like a spoiled child. Take your bull crap to the wez.

We all want valentine. He made his choice and has a coach that points him in different directions. Kid was committed to 3 different schools.

this site is already making me sick... Wtf do you clowns expect after a three year investigation from the NCAA?I don't get it. college football has changed old timers it's about time you wake the **** up. get real, or just be negative and sit at your house and watch games. because obviously most of you tools don't go to games!!!!!!! but I'm sure you sit at home and ***** about attendance too. CLOWNS

I couldn't tell you how many of these idiots ***** about our fan base then don't go to games because they have better things to do. I'm from NC and have been to more Miami games in the past couple years then these guys that live in Miami.

Support you team. Support these kids. Make it a fun place to be. Stop acting like spoiled kids.

Advertisement
Back