memphisbred
Sophomore
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2016
- Messages
- 1,996
Evan to take an official to UGA with RB Trey Sanders this weekend
I really cringe every time says strawman on this site becuase every time someone uses it on this site it’s completely wrong useHello strawman...
I never suggested they do, but you can't make ground beef into a filet mignon. Tua, Trevor, Fromm, Murray, Mond, JT, all had superior pocket ability, throwing mechanics, and work ethic before they came to college.
Please stop and never use strawman againOkay strawman, I see you...
Tom Herman runs the same offense as Richt, but with less creativity.
Neal on a Ga. visit right now
Currently on South Beach. The coaches hit up Smith & Wolensky’s for lunch with Neal and family.
I really cringe every time says strawman on this site becuase every time someone uses it on this site it’s completely wrong use
Wait, I though this kid was basically a Miami lock?
WTF happened?
Disappointing season, plus $$$$
Lol internet tough guy.Shut your ******* mouth. Neal was never a Miami lock.