Evan Neal on his visit now

Mond has a ways to go, but I'll def take him ahead of Perry. No idea on Williams yet.

And I'm not in love with Richt's offense, nor was I the biggest Brad Kaaya fan, but he threw for 3500 yards, 62%, 8.4 yppass, a 27/7 ratio and a 150 rating in Richt's offense. Now he wasn't a running threat obv.
The offense he ran with kaaya was a completely different scheme than what he runs now and the year before.

Advertisement
The offense he ran with kaaya was a completely different scheme than what he runs now and the year before.

Yes because he had a guy who would miss you in a 10 yard game of catch as well as got no further than to his 2nd progression and only that far about 30 percent of time playing qb...followed by another kid who isn’t exactly a rocket scientist with the offense playing qb.

I’m not married to Richt’s methods or system either but let’s not act this man isn’t limited with what’s under center...and yes what’s under center is him and his a$$head son’s fault

Last edited:
Yes because he had a guy who would miss you in a 10 yard game of catch as well as got no further than to his 2nd progression and only that far about 30 percent of time playing qb...followed by another kid who isn’t exactly a rocket science with the offense playing qb.

I’m not married to Richt’s methods or system either but let’s not act this man isn’t limited with what’s under center...and yes what’s under center is him and his a$$head son’s fault
I just think with the offensive scheme he used with Brad Kaaya, which called for a semi mobile QB, would have been great for Rosier and Perry.

I just think with the offensive scheme he used with Brad Kaaya, which called for a semi mobile QB, would have been great for Rosier and Perry.

I don’t see how you can come to that conclusion. And i see many similarities just more qb run w these guys

Jmo

Advertisement
Hello strawman...

I never suggested they do, but you can't make ground beef into a filet mignon. Tua, Trevor, Fromm, Murray, Mond, JT, all had superior pocket ability, throwing mechanics, and work ethic before they came to college.
I really cringe every time says strawman on this site becuase every time someone uses it on this site it’s completely wrong use

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we going to get rope-a-doped and get stuck with his brother while Evan Neal goes somewhere else?

Advertisement
Coaches are trying giving their best shot but Satan is too strong. But we have the power of Richt and his belief in god. Can good and white light defeat the darkness of evil?? Lol

Advertisement
Back