Evan Neal on his visit now

Personal attacks
And whos responsible for the mope mentality? Miami and there HC
Theres no evidence or results that are making me change until i see change.

Im a mope then with results to prove mope status. U know how these stories end in recruiting we come in second

Lol at whose responsible for the mope mentality.... i rather blame ur parents. One of those nature vs nurture things.

Advertisement
Kill thread , it went from slim to it’s over.

Lucas is more open than most think, but I’d say he sticks if I were betting

Advertisement
He was hired to boost recruiting. If you haven't checked we are being out recruited by 22 other teams including UF and FSU. But we are first in the ACC Costal! Which was won by a team. That was 7-5!
Well if you knew a little bit about who's considering us you'd know Cooney is a HUGE part in why we are about to get a top guy.

Kill thread , it went from slim to it’s over.

Lucas is more open than most think, but I’d say he sticks if I were betting

On Neal? The kid is literally finishing an OV and it went from a slim chance to no chance? That's never happened in the history of recruiting, but ok.

If it went from no chance and stayed no chance, then that might have some credibility.

On Neal? The kid is literally finishing an OV and it went from a slim chance to no chance? That's never happened in the history of recruiting, but ok.

If it went from no chance and stayed no chance, then that might have some credibility.

There was hope by the staff they could get him back , especially with the family wanting him home. So that’s where “ slim “ comes from. There’s also a reason the Mo Smith offer went out in the same window.

So there ya go, I’ll let you get back to being the cool , smart *** guy.

Advertisement
There was hope by the staff they could get him back , especially with the family wanting him home. So that’s where “ slim “ comes from. There’s also a reason the Mo Smith offer went out in the same window.

Nah. Nobody goes on an OV and before the kid is even home his level of interest goes backwards. There was no hope from the jump. "Slim" was somebody's pipe dream. It went from 0% to 0%, but nobody has genuine interest and it vaporizes while on an OV to the Pelican and Smith & Wollensky.

Isn’t Smith an interior guy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
bro we could of lost all those games last season and be singing a different tune, everyone called us frauds last season and they were proved right. And the guy in charge recruited those qbs hes responsible for it. Also a key to being a top elite team is always being in the hunt, we were in the hunt last year and fell off the map this season thats a real bad sign.

He didn't recruit Malik, and actually never thought the kid would play for him, but he sure as **** developed and made Malik look good. If you understand how difficult that was and wanna whine about QB development, fine, then at least I know you see the problem and realize a good QB will change the complexion of our team. But instead you point to luck as if Miami is the only team that has ever been lucky, and not acknowledge the hurricane, missing App. St. early on, and see it took a lot more than luck to be 10-0. Classic mope, defeatist mentality.

He didn't recruit Malik, and actually never thought the kid would play for him, but he sure as **** developed and made Malik look good. If you understand how difficult that was and wanna whine about QB development, fine, then at least I know you see the problem and realize a good QB will change the complexion of our team. But instead you point to luck as if Miami is the only team that has ever been lucky, and not acknowledge the hurricane, missing App. St. early on, and see it took a lot more than luck to be 10-0. Classic mope, defeatist mentality.
Dude if u think we are a qb away fine, but that guy better be Heisman level to disguise MR trash offense. I used to think the same way u do, we r a qb away blah blah blah. We arent we are a long ways away cause of bad play calling rookies on the staff and national signing day failures. Same as the previous 3 staffs they all have the samething in common

Advertisement
Back