Evan neal in home visit

That's exactly why it was the wrong day to use your head coaches in-home visit. The kid isn't at IMG 365 days a year. You should plan your head coach's in-home for when the kid will actually be at home. What we did was not optimal.
Its December before the dead period, you don't have many options this is how it happens with IMG kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure they wanted to get it done before the dead period started. They’ve visited all their targets since the season has been over.

That's exactly why it was the wrong day to use your head coaches in-home visit. The kid isn't at IMG 365 days a year. You should plan your head coach's in-home for when the kid will actually be at home. What we did was not optimal.

Lol-Exactly. It’s called an IN HOME! Lol! Man, seeing a kid at school then doing a no-show in home has got to be the greatest f up I’ve seen.

Buuuut, b4 I rush to judgment, let’s see if Saban experiences the same thing.

Not to argue but this is the only way that was gonna happen before the dead period. Img is different. We saw him yesterday all day with 3 coaches. Besides it's all about his pops anyhow. Evan is legit torn right now because of our staff situation.

The kid will only be on Skype for part of the time not the full time also

It's also possible

1) that Rick knocked on the wrong door but couldn't tell the difference
or
2) Evan was hiding in his bedroom and told his family to tell Rick that he had gone to the store to buy milk.

Last edited:
Advertisement

We are about to enter the quiet period which then leads into the early signing period so there is a good chance that there won't be a day that he is home with his family before that quiet period.

Why is booger McFarland there? Especially on a Monday night ?
Y’all need to stop this self-inflicting sabotage bullsh!t! Show some ******* class you disrespectful mother ****ers! That’s Evans family! Recruits read this **** and trolling fans of other schools come on here and read this **** and use it against our Canes! You gottdamm moderators need to get control of this bullish!t! If y’all ban me for this **** it! I understand the frustration but act like ******* adults not a bunch of whining *******! All you whiny MF’s Shut the **** up! :censored:

Y’all need to stop this self-inflicting sabotage bullsh!t! Show some ******* class you disrespectful mother ****ers! That’s Evans family! Recruits read this **** and trolling fans of other schools come on here and read this **** and use it against our Canes! You gottdamm moderators need to get control of this bullish!t! If y’all ban me for this **** it! I understand the frustration but act like ******* adults not a bunch of whining *******! All you whiny MF’s Shut the **** up! :censored:

Not sure if serious.

Advertisement
Appears the brother will be coming as a PWO. I know that isn't anything great but I would imagine that gives us another plus in our column.

Appears the brother will be coming as a PWO. I know that isn't anything great but I would imagine that gives us another plus in our column.

Yes, it leaves us with plus in the PWO column, and a minus in the scholarship OL column.

Advertisement
Taggart visits 5-star OT Evan Neal & family in Okeechobee today

Noles247 has learned Florida State head coach Willie Taggart visited five-star offensive tackle Evan Neal today in his hometown of Okeechobee, Fla.

The 6-foot-7.5, 360-pound big man attended and invited his whole family in for the visit. A source says that mom, dad, brothers, nephew and his grandmother all took part in the visit with coach Taggart. A source says the visit was very upbeat and positive. The ‘Noles hosted Neal on an official visit back in November and have had an assistant coach visit him every week since the end of the season.

Why is booger McFarland there? Especially on a Monday night ?
It's what they call a "vision." And it's ominous.

My request for a prophecy is still out there... unfortunately my prophecy guy is good, but he's usually late. Often they arrive after the fact. But he's the cheapest in the business so I stay with him.

Taggart visits 5-star OT Evan Neal & family in Okeechobee today

Noles247 has learned Florida State head coach Willie Taggart visited five-star offensive tackle Evan Neal today in his hometown of Okeechobee, Fla.

The 6-foot-7.5, 360-pound big man attended and invited his whole family in for the visit. A source says that mom, dad, brothers, nephew and his grandmother all took part in the visit with coach Taggart. A source says the visit was very upbeat and positive. The ‘Noles hosted Neal on an official visit back in November and have had an assistant coach visit him every week since the end of the season.
They don't have a chance in ****.

Advertisement
Back