Evan neal in home visit

Advertisement
Has nada to do with searles... everyone's concern that I speak with at this point wants to know 2 things. What are we doing with our qb position and oc. If manny leaves that's 1 more strike.

Any idea what Richt's answer has been to people who ask him those questions?

Has nada to do with searles... everyone's concern that I speak with at this point wants to know 2 things. What are we doing with our qb position and oc. If manny leaves that's 1 more strike.
Qb question is easy jusy say the receivers dropped like 10 tds for Perry which hurt his numbers but oc idk what he'll say

Advertisement

In your opinion, what exactly are we selling? Clearly, OC and QB coaches aren’t changing so what could Richt be responding to that exactly?

does Richt get those questions and if so what does he say?

I hope he voiced his concern during the visit and I hope Richt takes heed to making necessary changes...

*Let me stop hoping

Advertisement
He took the picture, from the looks of it.

tenor.gif

Would Manny legitimately take that job?

Advertisement
Not sure if everyone commenting is really Canes fans but some of you keep posting the same b.s in every thread.

Advertisement

I’m praying that Richt has to know he will get asked this by any top offensive player worth anything and has a legit answer. This offense was a complete joke and an embarrassment.

Advertisement
Back