Evan neal in home visit

Where Evan at? Lol

Any cliff notes here

115D7F1E-F301-44E0-BD0B-9BCCF08775A9.gif

Advertisement
At this very moment Rick is yelling at the graphics department for forgetting to photoshop Neal into the picture.

Advertisement
Big bro second from left not throwing up a U but has the diamond aka illuminati symbol. Troll game +1 bama bound

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it’s just a still shot, but Stacy Searles looks ******* miserable. Fire this in over his head redneck. Not only can he not develop the talent we DO have, he continues to strike out on top targets now, too.

He wasn't there. He face timed in from my understanding. SMH
Way to go, use our in home when he's not even there. I bet he'll be there when Saban shows up.
Not to argue but this is the only way that was gonna happen before the dead period. Img is different. We saw him yesterday all day with 3 coaches. Besides it's all about his pops anyhow. Evan is legit torn right now because of our staff situation.

Advertisement
Not to argue but this is the only way that was gonna happen before the dead period. Img is different. We saw him yesterday all day with 3 coaches. Besides it's all about his pops anyhow. Evan is legit torn right now because of our staff situation.
He doesn't like Searles either?

Advertisement
Back