Evan Hinson Decommits

Advertisement
Less projects and coal shovelers. Excelent

Projects like Njoku and Walford? This guy is actually talented. I don't like this at all.

That's not fair, a lot more projects haven't worked out. Not saying this kid can't play, because I have no idea, but many more projects have flopped than have panned out.

I judge them by their merits. This guy is a basketball star and super athlete who is a productive two-way player on the football field. I wouldn't even call him a project because he's already good.

How big are his hands though?

I don't think he was pushed out. Seeing nauta on campus and irvin already commited too is likely what did it.

Advertisement
Harbaugh is visiting Nauta tomorrow, unless Richt locked him, not a fan of this.

Other options would be Mathis, Eubanks, or if Burns or JJ want to play TE.

Advertisement
Whywould he decommit if he wasnt told too or given a hint hes not important? Im give CMR the benifit of thedoubt on this one. Could mean he banking on others to come or can use the scholly better ect.

His twitter Bio just showed that Miami came by the school on Thursday Dec 10

You think maybe they told him soemthing?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid looked talented. Video was pretty good. Raw but an athlete. Don't know how that translates into being an all around TE at the next level. Yes we've had some projects work out for us.

But keep in mind that Clive took all of 4 years to finally become a great TE

And Njoku is a wonderful receiving TE but there's reason Standish is in on run plays most times.

Raw talented projects are cool. But if Richt can land Nauta then I won't blink at this loss. If he can't then this loss sucks

I'm more too hyped to care I want to see if he can land a few quality Dt's and offensive lineman to get our trenches back on track.

True. TE is not an area of need and if we take one I want Nauta. DL and OL (esp OL) are where we need some big hits

this and add a big time DB. We dont need another TE this year to be burried in the depth chart.

Kid looked talented. Video was pretty good. Raw but an athlete. Don't know how that translates into being an all around TE at the next level. Yes we've had some projects work out for us.

And Njoku is a wonderful receiving TE but there's reason Standish is in on run plays most times.

Raw talented projects are cool. But if Richt can land Nauta then I won't blink at this loss. If he can't then this loss sucks

NJoku is a football player. i mean now we are going to question mark richt? he just got the #1 TE on campus and got McCloud back. good weekend so far.

Advertisement
True...but Jim Graham - a project who some claimed wouldn't make a meaningful catch for us - played for us one season and turned into an NFL all pro. I'm not convinced Hinson is any more of a project that the other players we're bringing in.

We better have a stud locked up because this kid is a BIG BIG athlete. He's going to be a good player somewhere.

This kid is not a fkn project. Stfu if you don't know for certain what your saying. Kid is a gifted athlete and 6 ft 5. He would need a rs year just because he needs to add weight. By time he's a rs soph he would be 6 ft 5 250 and tearing it up. Not happy about this loss unless the img te is coming in but I'd like both

Advertisement
Back