Estimated Miami's 2019 Class Ranking Including Transfers

I just did it... 248.24 would give us the 19th ranked class in the nation! Not a bad save by Manny.

If we add Phillips then we would be:
#15th with 255 pts passing FL STATE..

Imagine adding TALENT WISE a top 15 class with more to come through the portal potentially🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for running the numbers!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is stupid. We made fun of the Gators for doing this sort of **** on their boards and now we are doing the same thing.

This is exactly what I have been saying. This is Gaytor Mathz at its finest.

"lets add all of our transfers to our class, but not add any of the other teams transfers" Of course your class is going to go up if you do that.

Am I right @RVACane ?

This is exactly what I have been saying. This is Gaytor Mathz at its finest.

"lets add all of our transfers to our class, but not add any of the other teams transfers" Of course your class is going to go up if you do that.

Am I right @RVACane ?
Yup. This is what they do and i hate it. Only thing is that they'll do it a year or 2 later as well. It's better for us to just take the L this year and move forward.

We just need to suck up the fact that Richt killed this class and we had a coaching change. It's going to get better if the defense stays strong and Enos does his thing. I'm thankful we got Williams and Manny is brutalizing the portal.

Advertisement
Stop adding JT4. **** he never left he never transferred out. He got kicked off the team and added back on he lost no eligibility he doesn’t have to sit out a year. He basically was suspended and let back on the team

Advertisement
agreed. why don't you guys add jeff thomas to the rankings since he is technically a new player.

Just wait until they go back and start increasing the rankings of the players that performed better than their stars. Garvin was a low 3 star? We should bump him up to a 5 star and that will bump our class up 2 spots. Then they forget to lower the under performers ranks.

Advertisement
Back