ESPN's Bill Connelly on Why He Was Dead Wrong About FSWho 😂😂😂

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Not sure how anyone could look at last year’s results and this year’s roster and think “hmm FSU is gonna be good in 2020”. Now most of us weren’t predicting the total dumpster fire they’ve become but there’s no way any sports writer should have looked at that team and thought they would win more than 6 or 7 games max.
I think people really thought Willie was that inept, mostly because he hyped up the team so much instead of acknowledging the rebuild that it was going to be. I think people really bought into the recruiting rankings instead of looking at which position had the highly rated players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
coffee burn GIF

I think people really thought Willie was that inept, mostly because he hyped up the team so much instead of acknowledging the rebuild that it was going to be. I think people really bought into the recruiting rankings instead of looking at which position had the highly rated players.
If you only look at class rankings, you’d think FSU was doing a good job in recruiting. Unbalanced classes have left them in a position with a bunch of highly ranked guys at a few positions and a bunch of jags at most of the others. We’re in a similar position but nearly as desperate. Our staff has at least attempted to balance out the roster by recruiting our weaker areas better over the last two seasons. Well, except corner. Wtf are you doing Mike Rumph?

Advertisement
This is the same clown writer that said Ped State is quietly becoming the next Clemson. Hahahahahahaha... yeah ok...

Advertisement
Back