ESPN on our TE class

Advertisement
I guess I just get kinda butthurt that he was rated as the #1 guy by everyone when they thought he was going to Bama.

All I know is, Saban wanted Deon Bush and he turned out sick. Saban also badly wanted Burns so I think we're in good shape. I just hate how our guys get downgraded. **** will change soon though.

Keep Griffen at WR... gives us the deep threat, jump ball, fade in the endzone type player we've been missing... GREAT PICK UP!

Lockley at safety i've heard but to be honest i dont care what position he plays cause from the film i saw on him he made plays at all positions...Safety, LB, WR, TE, and RB... majority of his film was RB and WR... would be a huge RB... just sayin... we wanted Collins for a brusing type RB... we got Edwards... but he ain't 6'4'' 230lbs....

I guess I just get kinda butthurt that he was rated as the #1 guy by everyone when they thought he was going to Bama.

All I know is, Saban wanted Deon Bush and he turned out sick. Saban also badly wanted Burns so I think we're in good shape. I just hate how our guys get downgraded. **** will change soon though.

everyone who I have talked to who has played with or against Artie says he is a complete stud.... So don't think about being in good shape anymore we are the kid can flat out play him Tracy, Deon and crew will form a vicious secondary.

Even if he's a TE, you can still split him out wide in the redzone. The Saints do it with Graham all the time.

To me, whether he's a TE or WR depends on how he comes out of UTough. If he bulks up then let him be a TE.

Advertisement
How big is Griffin? I've seen from 6-5 to 6-8.

Either way I think he eventually outgrows WR. He's already 225. In a year or two I can easily see him being 240+

Even if he's a TE, you can still split him out wide in the redzone. The Saints do it with Graham all the time.

To me, whether he's a TE or WR depends on how he comes out of UTough. If he bulks up then let him be a TE.

Graham is a monster, but i don't know....this kid Griffin looks way more athletic then Graham to me. Can not wait to see what he looks like in practice down here, praying that his speed is legit.

Advertisement
Lockley is a TE prospect as well, correct?

I guess I'm in the minority that isn't putting Griffin at TE yet.

Hey JHall...

On an interview on WQAM, James Coley or Hurley Brown (can't remember which) referred to Lockley as a safety.

:cigar:

crossover22[]_[];1418649 said:
Does any one else want to see griffen at WR? I think he could be the next andre johnson.

Def wanna see him at WR, maybe we're wrong but he looks like he can be a monster! He looks fast but pretty **** big though. Look at this pic, he's almost the size of Cobradick

281.jpg

He looks a tad taller than the king. Which means he's almost 6'9. Lebron doin work as always

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does any one else want to see griffen at WR? I think he could be the next andre johnson.

Def wanna see him at WR, maybe we're wrong but he looks like he can be a monster! He looks fast but pretty **** big though. Look at this pic, he's almost the size of Cobradick

281.jpg

He looks a tad taller than the king. Which means he's almost 6'9. Lebron doin work as always

That's the camera angle, look at the shoulder level. He'll be a TE.

281.jpg

That's the camera angle, look at the shoulder level. He'll be a TE.

Wideout

Advertisement

281.jpg

Holy ****. He is lebrons size at 18!!!!!!!! Yea that boy big

Advertisement
Back