ESPN on our TE class

Problem2

All-American
Premium
For the little it's worth

### With UM adding three recruits since Signing Day – including highly regarded running back Cornelius Elder and tight end Derrick Griffin – ESPN raised UM’s final recruiting class ranking from 21st to 15th, past Texas, Oklahoma, and Virginia Tech, among others.
“The snapshot of their class is a lot better than it was two weeks ago,” ESPN’s Jeremy Crabtree said. “Griffin reminds me of Jermaine Gresham and he ends up being the best player in their class. They now have one of the most memorable tight end classes we’ve seen in 15 years.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Lockley is a TE prospect as well, correct?

I guess I'm in the minority that isn't putting Griffin at TE yet.

Lockley is coming in to play Safety

He's really big for a safety and i read when we got him he could play lb or te now i think Griffin is brought in as a wr but they are willing to move him because he has big upside at both positions but Lockley will work to see where he fits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldnt trade our DE, DB or WR classes with anyone. I think we got some big time ballers there!

Advertisement
Bottom line is we got many elite athletes that can legitimately play multiple positions. Maybe I have my orange and green glasses on but imo it's been a while that we've brought in legit game changers at this many positions.

I trust the coaches to get the best players on the field.

A lot of athletic versatility in this class. There are some things to be excited about.

crossover22[]_[];1418649 said:
Does any one else want to see griffen at WR? I think he could be the next andre johnson.

Def wanna see him at WR, maybe we're wrong but he looks like he can be a monster! He looks fast but pretty **** big though. Look at this pic, he's almost the size of Cobradick

281.jpg

Advertisement
Does any one else want to see griffen at WR? I think he could be the next andre johnson.

Def wanna see him at WR, maybe we're wrong but he looks like he can be a monster! He looks fast but pretty **** big though. Look at this pic, he's almost the size of Cobradick

281.jpg

IS THAT HIS DAD?

281.jpg

IS THAT HIS DAD?

if his dad is a billionaire, then yes....but, i think his dad's dead, mom's in prison, doesnt even have grandparents in his life, was raised by his great grandmother.... With that, have a happy day!:)

and if anyone hits like on my post....youre going to ****

Advertisement
Back