ESPN on Diaz. Please Don't leave us anytime soon.

Advertisement
You made your race, your culture. And history directly impacts the present. Both can and has been discussed simultaneously. All simple stuff, but that did sound good.

Congratulations. You guys are falling into Harriet's trap.

This is what she lives for and why she's on here.

To hijack threads so she can pompously lecture everyone on her world views. Harriet is under the delusion that her mission in life is to get people "woke". When in reality she's just another Cleveland loser with no life.

Lighten up, Harriet. This is a canes site, not your personal political soapbox.

You made your race, your culture. And history directly impacts the present. Both can and has been discussed simultaneously. All simple stuff, but that did sound good.

Get back to us when you build a time machine and figure out how to change history, the rest of us will be focused on the future.

You sagacious twits have had enough time to try to change each other's minds and you're not going to succeed. Stop talking about it in this thread.

Any more posts on racial politics in this thread and I will retroactively go back and infract all of your other ones. Find another forum.

Advertisement
Also the person who keeps reporting every single post of the person with whom they disagree with can stop now. Lord have mercy.

Advertisement
It's obviously the FakeCanesCanesCanes he runs to mods openly and privately, but ironically starts every beef on the site. A bully who calls the cops. Amazing stuff. As anyone can read, I didn't start the discussion nor derail the thread so falling into my trap is a fallacy. And what's the difference between Cleveland and your house that U never leave but are fixed to this site angry 24/7. U are in a horrible place inside, so it doesn't really matter where U live. I got a two family unit U can rent right off of Kinsman, you'd love the free WiFi via the McDonald's next door. Come on down!

I'm sorry I started this thread. It was intended to be about Diaz and holding on to him as long as possible. Didn't mean to start a race war. Looks a lot like grassey several years ago.

It's obviously the FakeCanesCanesCanes he runs to mods openly and privately, but ironically starts every beef on the site. A bully who calls the cops. Amazing stuff. As anyone can read, I didn't start the discussion nor derail the thread so falling into my trap is a fallacy. And what's the difference between Cleveland and your house that U never leave but are fixed to this site angry 24/7. U are in a horrible place inside, so it doesn't really matter where U live. I got a two family unit U can rent right off of Kinsman, you'd love the free WiFi via the McDonald's next door. Come on down!

You're pathetic.

It's clear the only reason you come on here is to advance your agenda, which you do at every opportunity. Guys like you end up being a cancer on boards like this, fomenting political discord and derailing threads. It's what you do, and I'll call your sorry *** out any time I feel like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back