ESPN on Dee Delaney

If there's a player in the secondary poised to make a name for himself quickly in the ACC, consider Delaney's case. He's experienced (a grad transfer from The Citadel) and talented (he would've been a mid round NFL pick had he entered the draft). He's also playing on the back end of a defense that figures to be exceptionally good up front. So if teams can't run on Miami, and QBs tend to be throwing under pressure, the obvious outcome is ample opportunity for interceptions. If Delaney makes the most of those chances, he could end up the biggest name on a defense chock full of talent by the end of the year.

Advertisement
I am not so sure he starts. I trust our DEFENSIVE coaching staff. I think our guys from last year have taken a step forward. Plus, the Juco transfer is better.

I am not so sure he starts. I trust our DEFENSIVE coaching staff. I think our guys from last year have taken a step forward. Plus, the Juco transfer is better.

Not true Delaney is better than any cb on the roster except for maybe malek young and I still think he is better plus dean is not even close to his level this guy was considered a mid round NFL draft pick so unless you know more than NFL draft scouts I think this opinion is incorrect

Advertisement

Shyyyyyyyyt...he startin bruh

Kid would've been a mid round pick this season and some guys don't think he's good enough to start here.

People are sleeping on how big a pickup Delaney was. He is our best DB and a Day 1 starter.

Last edited:

Are you high? Delaney would be in the NFL right now had he not transferred. He is our best DB at the moment. Young and Dean will battle for the #2 job IMO.

well, he is not in the NFL. And he may very well have been a free agent in the NFL. You guys put too much stock on this guy. I put more in our coaching staff and what they have done with our talent. Dean is a better overall Talent than Delaney.

Advertisement
Kid would've been a mid round pick this season and some guys don't think he's good enough to start here.

There was no guarantee in that. Plus, he did not feel confident that he would be a mid-round pick coming out of Citadel. The kid transfered for a reason.

Are you high? Delaney would be in the NFL right now had he not transferred. He is our best DB at the moment. Young and Dean will battle for the #2 job IMO.

well, he is not in the NFL. And he may very well have been a free agent in the NFL. You guys put too much stock on this guy. I put more in our coaching staff and what they have done with our talent. Dean is a better overall Talent than Delaney.

So you're saying you know more than NFL scouts. What did scouts rate Dean? Even Saban cooled on him. Not saying Dean is bad but saying he's better than someone that could have been drafted is crazy. I know Dean would have been undrafted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People are sleeping on how big a pickup Delaney was. He is our best DB and a Day 1 starter.

No one is sleeping. We did not need Delaney.

We 100% needed more experience and a boost of talent and this guy is one of the best transfers there was last year. Idk if you saw his stats and play at the Citadel, but he did **** good, regardless of level of competition.

No one is sleeping. We did not need Delaney.

It's that weak feble minded submissive cuckhold mindset that keeps teams in mediocrity. U stack chip regardless because anything can happen. Now stop hating on Delaney and watch his shine.

Advertisement
Back