ESPN hotboard predictions

2Focusd804

Junior
Premium
figured I'd post these here got a few Canes targets listed
http://insider.espn.go.com/college-...9210988/uncommitted-college-football-recruits

updated on July 29

Ermon Lane
Prediction: Florida
Confidence level: 4 of 10
"Florida and Alabama appear to be neck-and-neck, but Lane hit it off with Florida QB commit Will Grier and other Florida commits at The Opening, and that could have pushed Florida into the lead."

Kentavius Street
Prediction: NC state
"Georgia held the lead for Street for over a month, but following a June unofficial visit to NC State the Wolfpack have jumped to the top of his list. The chance to help a nearby program with players he knows is a big selling point to Street, who also has Clemson, Miami, Florida State and Virginia in his top group. His list could change several more times over the next few months, but he said the Pack are the leader.

Johnnie Dixon
Prediction: Miami
"The four-star WR has Alabama, Ohio State and Miami at the top of his list. His familiarity with the Miami program and proximity to the campus should give the Canes the advantage.

Travis Rudolph
Prediction: Florida
Confidence level: 6 of 10
"After decommitting from Miami, Rudolph has visited Florida a few times, including a visit with his mother for Florida's spring game. Auburn is now in the picture and Miami is not out of it yet, but the Gators appear to be the front-runners

Chris Lammons
Condifence level: 6 of 10
"Several schools, including Alabama, Florida, Florida State and South Carolina, are in the mix for Lammons, but ultimately the Canes have the inside track to land the talented athlete."

Thomas Holley
Prediction: Notre Dame
Confidence level: 2 of 10
"Holley has been busy this summer taking unofficial visits to Florida State, Florida, Miami, Notre Dame and Ohio State. We could can really go in any direction with Holley, but Notre Dame has done well in New York City the past few seasons and the Irish are the early projection."

Sharieff Rhaheed
Confidence Level: 2 of 10
"When he decommitted from LSU in early July, Rhaheed said he was wide-open but did single out a visit to Miami. He said he won't end his process until he "falls in love" with a school and suggested that hasn't happened yet."

I'm not sure if Street or Holley are still targets or not but I decided to add them incase we are still after them. Also I realize with the Harris prediction a lot has changed in the last few days so you can probably throw that out the window.

Updated on July 29. The only change is Johnnie Dixon is now predicted to Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why would you make a "prediction" and then put your confidence level at a "2"?
Isn't that a guess not a prediction?
Any 12 year old can make a guess and they will probably bat .200 on those guesses, and I'm pretty sure they aren't experts at anything.

Advertisement
Post season official visits throw everything out of whack. Wait until spots start filling up and positions start shuffling across the country.

If these guys get paid to do these predictions, then ****...I'm in the wrong business!

So just for ***** and giggles what do you guys have?

Bush=Auburn
McCord=USCe
Howard=UiF
AQM=Notre Dame
Coley=FSU

Advertisement

Bush=Auburn
McCord=USCe
Howard=UiF
AQM=Notre Dame
Coley=FSU

out of all those i was shannonized into only being confident in Bush, and that wasnt until late in the process when his fathers health was known to the public. McCord surprised me, I thought Howard was 50/50 and I didnt think we had a chance at Coley.

Hopefully, I am becoming goldenized.

Bush=Auburn
McCord=USCe
Howard=UiF
AQM=Notre Dame
Coley=FSU

out of all those i was shannonized into only being confident in Bush, and that wasnt until late in the process when his fathers health was known to the public. McCord surprised me, I thought Howard was 50/50 and I didnt think we had a chance at Coley.

Howard was a lock on the day of his announcement. I don't exactly remember the timeline leading up to it, but Miami put on the full court press like I ain't ever seen to get him.

Advertisement

Bush=Auburn
McCord=USCe
Howard=UiF
AQM=Notre Dame
Coley=FSU

I felt the same.

Bush=Auburn
McCord=USCe
Howard=UiF
AQM=Notre Dame
Coley=FSU

Howard was a lock on the day of his announcement. I don't exactly remember the timeline leading up to it, but Miami put on the full court press like I ain't ever seen to get him.

At this point, PapaCane told the board that Howard was a silent to FSU. He said his source was as good as gold. Something I never let him live down even as others defended his every word.

So honestly at this point Howard was a 0% chance to go to Miami, just like say.....Ermon Lane. AQM was a kid no one really knew and certainly gave no mind about being a Cane. Coley was at best a 25% chance to Miami because he was "known" as an FSU silent.

Pretty crazy. I do agree that Bush was the only one I really had any hope for, in July of those years respectively.

Advertisement
At this point, PapaCane told the board that Howard was a silent to FSU. He said his source was as good as gold. Something I never let him live down even as others defended his every word.

So honestly at this point Howard was a 0% chance to go to Miami, just like say.....Ermon Lane. AQM was a kid no one really knew and certainly gave no mind about being a Cane. Coley was at best a 25% chance to Miami because he was "known" as an FSU silent.

Pretty crazy. I do agree that Bush was the only one I really had any hope for, in July of those years respectively.
That's why last year's class ****ed me up. I had no worries last year about Collins, Thomas, etc. for that very reason. It's why signing day was such a kick in gut.

That's why last year's class ****ed me up. I had no worries last year about Collins, Thomas, etc. for that very reason. It's why signing day was such a kick in gut.

I was right there with you. The months of January/February have been a wild ride for the classes of Miami. Just don't understand getting all crazy about these things in July.

Bush=Auburn
McCord=USCe
Howard=UiF
AQM=Notre Dame
Coley=FSU

AQM's recruitment impressed me the most I think. We never made any mind to him and then a month later we were favorites to snag an elite DE from Jersey. Just crazy.

Advertisement
Back