ESPN hotboard predictions

Advertisement
Espn is so ****ed up. I was looking at their top 300 and I don't know which is more comical; chad Thomas at 184 or nico Pierre being listed as a QB/DT. Might be the only quarterback/defensive tackle ever.

Espn is so ****ed up. I was looking at their top 300 and I don't know which is more comical; chad Thomas at 184 or nico Pierre being listed as a QB/DT. Might be the only quarterback/defensive tackle ever.

QB/DT = Dual threat quarterback

Trent Harris
Prediction: Florida
Confidence level: 8 of 10

That's pretty much all you need to know...

:stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning:

264.jpg

Advertisement
Trent Harris
"Harris was close to making a decision in late May but backed off when schools like Ohio State came calling. We take that as him just making sure of his decision, which will likely be Florida."

271.gif

Trent Harris
"Harris was close to making a decision in late May but backed off when schools like Ohio State came calling. We take that as him just making sure of his decision, which will likely be Florida."

271.gif

ESPN is all over it! They need to stick to showing more spelling bees and cheerleading competitions.

Advertisement
I was just over there looking at their team rankings. Can anybody explain to me how Tennessee is ranked 2nd and Miami is 7th? Basically the same class. 24 commits and 10 ESPN 300 for Miami. Tenn has 24 and 11. Same amount of 4 stars and 3 stars. We have 2 guys rated higher than their best and more rated at an 83 or better. How the **** are they 5 spots higher than us?

I was just over there looking at their team rankings. Can anybody explain to me how Tennessee is ranked 2nd and Miami is 7th? Basically the same class. 24 commits and 10 ESPN 300 for Miami. Tenn has 24 and 11. Same amount of 4 stars and 3 stars. We have 2 guys rated higher than their best and more rated at an 83 or better. How the **** are they 5 spots higher than us?

$EC?

$EC?

SEC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back