ESPN gem for yall

Advertisement
OMG I love it.

The fact that so many here think that this isn't even remotely possible makes a tiny part of me want FSU to beat us.

Now don't go get it twisted saying I'm a FSU fan blah blah blah.

All I'm saying is try and have a little objectivity, there are many determining factors that go into the outcome of a football game to be played in November
guess you didn't see that FSU practice video from earlier this month.....

Advertisement
Unless we beat Bama, the Miami/FSU line will likely be closer than the Miami/Bama line.

Unless we beat Bama, the Miami/FSU line will likely be closer than the Miami/Bama line.
No matter what happens against Bama, we should flat out destroy FSU. King, with a full year + under his belt with Lashlee, should be able to dominate an FSU team devoid of talent. FSU is really, really bad. If we go into Tallatrashy with one loss, and they are sitting with 3 wins, the line will be the highest we have ever seen. Yeah, it's a rivalry, but I don't expect a line to be under 15 if the season plays out like I expect.

Heck, even if we are struggling for whatever reason, beating the crap out of FSU would at least be a nice consolation prize. I expect a 3+ score difference, and that's being nice.

Advertisement
You can quote whatever season opening game stats you want about Bama but they’ve been masterful at scheduling teams that aren’t as good as they were the year before. WVU, USC, VT and FSU lost Francois mid game. I can’t remember the last time that opening game stood up to what is was hyped up to be.

Not taking anything away from them bc they were always good, I’m just tired of hearing how “great” and “dominant” they’ve been in these opening weekend prime time games.

Looking at it another way on how the season unfolded after recent Canes SEC openers:

2018 Canes started off with a loss against LSU (The Joe Burrows and Zach Feagles show), won five straight, then had four losses in a row. Won final 2 and got thumped in the Bowl by Wisky, even worse than LSU. Ended up 7-6 record which made for a long off season on CIS that mercifully became more tolerable with a new hire that gave us something else to focus on.

2019 Canes started off with a loss against UF (The Felippie Franks and JT4 show), backed it up with a loss to NC; beat two patsies, lost to VT, beat Va, lost to GT. Won 3 in a row and lost the last 2, And lost to Coach a Tech, 14-0. That 6-7 record made for a long off season on CIS that mercifully became more tolerable with the advent of Covid 19 that gave us something else to focus on.

We had a shot at winning both of those games (punting eliminated that shot early at LSU, and the muffed punt and dropped TD with UF). But neither of those SEC teams were the defending National Champion.

Advertisement
The great thing with having no cable is no msm and no ESPN. I'd have no idea of any of this ESPN nonsense if I didn't read this board. I stream four months ( football) and back to no tv.

Advertisement
The Co*cksucker who wrote the Sports Illustrated article "Why the University of Miami should shut their program down" is Alexander Wolff....been hoping that MFer gets Ebola for the last 26yrs.....

So he said he thinks we lose to bama and then fall off a cliff, but then predicts us to go 9-3. Lol……**** doesn’t make sense

Advertisement
Back