ESPN FPI rankings have Duke favored

Advertisement
1ef.jpg

Advertisement
You mean on the same metric that had Ohio State #2 AFTER they got their **** pushed in at home vs Oklahoma? Hard pass

We've already passed our biggest test, and it was Bethune. That Oc could possibly be the next Art Briles.

But Duke is a close third behind Bcu and Toledo.

Advertisement
If you want to point to a game that is under the radar but may show if we are really ready to take the next step it may be the Duke game. ESPN FPI rankings have Duke favored up there. This reminds me of the Cincinnati game 2 years ago the week before FSU, just like this year. We went in to Cincy and lost 34-23. We need to beat a good Duke team up there or this may turn into another "Miami's not back yet" year quickly.

Miami 2017 FPI - Hurricanes - ESPNhttp://www.espn.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=2390&year=2017

I love these computer rankings.
Exactly what data went is to spit this info out?
The results of our game vs. BCU?
Way too premature to refer to these type rankings given the limited data available.

I just want to get back to camouflage and 40 point victories with 200 yards in penalties. And it's just a matter of time, wait maybe just 70 yards in penalties and a 50 point win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just want to get back to camouflage and 40 point victories with 200 yards in penalties. And it's just a matter of time, wait maybe just 70 yards in penalties and a 50 point win.

Amen brother. Will gladly take 200 penalty yards if Richt sends whole team on field every TD we score on fswoo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back