ESPN Clown

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
This guy Trevor just said that ND has better skill players on offense then every team they face including Miami? Is this real? He thinks ND will be the playoff buster team.

Advertisement
This guy Trevor just said that ND has better skill players on offense then every team they face including Miami? Is this real? He thinks ND will be the playoff buster team.

It's like they are obligated to say something good about nd. Like going 4-8 increases your chances of busting into the playoffs this season. Problem is opponents aren't obligated to make predictions come true.

Advertisement

It's like they are obligated to say something good about nd. Like going 4-8 increases your chances of busting into the playoffs this season. Problem is opponents aren't obligated to make predictions come true.

That's what had me so confused. Had them over UiF, OKState, US and a like two other teams to be playoff bust, while saying they are playing like 8/9 bowl teams from last year.

Last edited:
No they don't but they do have the best receiver we will play this year in st brown

Last edited:
Advertisement
Moran. He's a star ***** since ND usually stockpiles 4-5 star kids, however

Matich is a BYU cuck that has always hated Miami. I'm surprised he even mentioned us as a "playoff buster."
Honestly have not been able to stand this guy for YEARS. Don't know how he has a job. Saying ND has better skill players than UGA, USC, Stanford, & UM this year is a fireable offense for someone who gets paid to know what they're talking about regarding CFB.

Advertisement
we haven't beaten ND since 1989. this gotta be the year we end that bull****

Advertisement
I could be wrong but I believe Trevor went on a tour recently and visited some schools and he spent some time in miami with the team and Richt.If so he wasn't paying much attention.

Matich is just Mark May covered in flour. Treat his opinions on anything accordingly.

If you made a thread for every stupid statement that spilled from ESPN, you'd have a full-time job -- unlike the hundreds of people they just dumped.

Advertisement
Back