ESPN calls Miami Hurricanes losers on National Signing Day

Advertisement
We have a great class but we most certainly took a giant L on signing day.

We missed:
Campbell
Surtain
Coburn
Chatman

All those guys visited us and we had a shot with. We came away with Ezzard. 1/5 is a loss.

I didn’t read the article but if they called our class as a whole a loss then that’s obviously wrong.

Advertisement
We had a great December, but they are not wrong about signing day. We fell several spots in their metric, and failed to close on almost all of our most important remaining non committed targets (Coburn, Campbell, Surtain, Chatfield, Chatman).

You shouldn't be reading that as ESPN saying miami has a bad class.

It would appear that way since we had our hat on the table from 3 heritage guys who didn’t pick us but it’s whatever. We signed a great class, best in along time with no reaches

Advertisement
To be fair they said signing day which is that specific day not a week month or whole year.....and there right
I agree that we lost the day, but that's because I thought we had a chance. They didn't really have us in the running, so how could we have lost?

I agree that we lost the day, but that's because I thought we had a chance. They didn't really have us in the running, so how could we have lost?
Because we wasted alot of resources recruiting PS2 TC Chatman and Chatfield, we struck out that days the most. ESPN expects us to get sfla kids and its a loss because where those kids are from especially the AH3. Thats y we failed that day, most fans went into the day thinking we had a chance but we never did.

Those are considered our kids thats why it was a bad day, they are in our territory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very strange to hate on Miami, but outside of Coburn and Chatman, Miami wasn't in it for really anyone else. Surtain was a courtesy visit. Campbell had long been gone from the picture.

I'm not sure how ESPN can really justify being a loser on NSD. I can see pointing out Miami's failures in not getting them at all, but thats a story that should have been printed a long time ago.

Very strange to hate on Miami, but outside of Coburn and Chatman, Miami wasn't in it for really anyone else. Surtain was a courtesy visit. Campbell had long been gone from the picture.

I'm not sure how ESPN can really justify being a loser on NSD. I can see pointing out Miami's failures in not getting them at all, but thats a story that should have been printed a long time ago.

But do u agree those kids should be ours yearly? I think 5 star defensive backs in sfla should be Miamis to lose, this is why we failed that day because we recruited them hard and they were on top of the coaches board as far as dbs go. It was a bad day for us why cant no one accept it, yea its over but its the truth. U can see the truth just based off the fan bases reation toward us losing them, we trashed coaches we trashed the kids we trashed the schools we lost them too......coaches had to say it wasnt Mije Rumphs fault,,,,,,it was a disaster it was bad and people are under playing it like nothing happened. That was huge and the aftermath after it was an indicator it was big.

Advertisement
Back