ESPN Bowl Projection

Advertisement
UF defense is legit top 5.

They’d be chasing King in the backfield all game.

No bigger Canes than me.... but UF would kick our asses badly.
I hear you. I'd go so far as to say the Gators are a Top 4 team. But you not feeling me tho --

I'm saying UM-UF is a rivalry. Doesn't matter how good we are or how bad they are or vice versa.

The numbers don't mean **** in this match up. It would be a game and they not dropping 50 on us.

This coming from the guy who was calling for Baker's head before it was chic btw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we all win out, ND losing to Clemson in the ACC championship game that will see those 2 go at it again, might make Miami vs. Notre Dame a pretty sensible and possible Orange Bowl. (Assuming the CFP somehow doesn't let ND in after such a loss, anyway.)

Advertisement
If we all win out, ND losing to Clemson in the ACC championship game that will see those 2 go at it again, might make Miami vs. Notre Dame a pretty sensible and possible Orange Bowl. (Assuming the CFP somehow doesn't let ND in after such a loss, anyway.)

Orange Bowl will be ACC/ND vs SEC/Big 10. We cannot play ND in the OB.

ND is ACC this year, so they automatically forfeit their independent bid and will take up ACC bids. So, yeah, we definitely aren't seeing them this year unless its ACCCG or playoffs

Advertisement
Just looked up LSUs remaining schedule and they still have Florida, A&M, and Bama so they might not actually be bowl eligible. They’d be a good consolation if we finish 2-2 and were to get the chance to face off against them
Every team is bowl eligible this season

UF defense is legit top 5.

They’d be chasing King in the backfield all game.

No bigger Canes than me.... but UF would kick our asses badly.

8bea3cbd5b2a231dcb595d549a644f43.gif

You Gatahs are really feeling yourselves after beating a UGA team with a 5th string walk-on QB. Lol. Ok.

Your team gave up 35 to an Ole Miss team that is currently 2-4, then 24 to another 2-4 team, then got beat 41-38 by A&M, then beat another 2-3 team, followed by the aforementioned victory over a special needs QB.

See, the difference between the Gatah and most Miami fans is that we fully acknowledge that our own team isn't that good nor we particularly well coached. We are just a scrappy team with an excellent QB. We're not delusional about what we are. Yet you think your **** don't stink because of wins over a trio of terrible teams and a W over a QB-less UGA. Well enjoy it while it lasts. It pains me to root for Bama but I am going to greatly enjoy watching them humble UF.

It’s obvious you need to read some stats about their D.

They have 2 Rousseaus on their DL
You should just take your L and move on.

Georgia just put up 28 points on them with 2 of the worst college QB’s that I have ever seen.

They’re defense is *** this year. The only reason why they are a dangerous team is because of Trask, Pitts and their other skill players. They need to score a bunch of points to win every game. There’s no way that they would beat a legit top 5 defense like Taint, Bama or Clempson.

You have to remember that Georgia was missing a few of their best defensive players this past weekend, including some of their interior linemen, and the heart and soul of their defense.

Clempson had a bunch of dudes out, including Sunshine, and they still almost beat ND on the road. Once the Gaytes have to face an elite team that is at full strength, they will once again be exposed.

Advertisement
Back