ESPN Bowl Projection

Advertisement
I wouldn’t be surprised if Clemson makes the playoffs, in fact i think they still have a really high probability. Win out and beat ND with Trevor back. My guess is:

Alabama
Ohio State
Clemson
Notre Dame
Yea Clemson is going to make the Playoff. Will Notre Dame though after the title game rematch with Clemson. If say UFag runs the table and somehow beats Bama. Does Bama fall out the of these top 4? Taint will probably be there as well. Is Oregon able to play into the discussion. Still a lot of variable left.

Advertisement
If ND makes the playoff they’ll get rolled by Bama, Clemson, or OSU. The only chance those four make it is if Clemson and ND play again and Clemson wins and then obviously if OSU and Bama win out.

Yea Clemson is going to make the Playoff. Will Notre Dame though after the title game rematch with Clemson. If say UFag runs the table and somehow beats Bama. Does Bama fall out the of these top 4? Taint will probably be there as well. Is Oregon able to play into the discussion. Still a lot of variable left.
All definitely doable...except for Oregon. It would be such a sham if Oregon made it. They’re only playing 6 games. Even if they run the table that’s just not enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The ESPN guys are terrible, most of the time they don’t even know the right conference tie-ins. CBS Sports is generally much better. Palm has us in the Peach and ND in the Orange, which makes more sense.

Dw about 84, Amari Carter will take care of that with his usual headhunting

Advertisement
Back