ESPN Bowl Projection

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd love for us to play Texas, UGA, Auburn or Marshall.

I doubt we'll play UF, I don't think we'll make the Orange bowl...

I think the committee would matchup UF vs Clemson in that game.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Clemson makes the playoffs, in fact i think they still have a really high probability. Win out and beat ND with Trevor back. My guess is:

Alabama
Ohio State
Clemson
Notre Dame

Advertisement
What about LSU? A little revenge against the reigning champs sounds good to me
LSU right now is 2-3, under normal circumstances you have to win 6 games to be bowl eligible, but due to this being a Covid season where no one is playing 12 games the bowl selection committee might make exceptions.

We'd have to lose quite a few games in order to be matched up with them in bowl game if they even make one.

If we win out & finish 10-1, the SEC team we'll play will either be UGA or Auburn IMO, maybe even TAMU.

If we finish 9-2, then who knows lol.

It will be our last game before Bama in 21. Granted there will be departures and additions between now and then but I really hope we don't **** the bed down the stretch and cost ourselves a matchup against a Top 10 team. Would be a semi-decent gauge of where we may be heading into next season.

LSU right now is 2-3, under normal circumstances you have to win 6 games to be bowl eligible, but due to this being a Covid season where no one is playing 12 games the bowl selection committee might make exceptions.

We'd have to lose quite a few games in order to be matched up with them in bowl game if they even make one.

If we win out & finish 10-1, the SEC team we'll play will either be UGA or Auburn IMO, maybe even TAMU.

If we finish 9-2, then who knows lol.
Just looked up LSUs remaining schedule and they still have Florida, A&M, and Bama so they might not actually be bowl eligible. They’d be a good consolation if we finish 2-2 and were to get the chance to face off against them

Advertisement
Back