ESPN already doing

Anything less than #2 for us and the whole thing is a sham!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are undefeated and have one of the hardest schedules in the nation and we have the most convincing win of the top 4 team or of any undefeated team. If we are not number 1 its a FN shame.

Advertisement
I think we could beat half of the AFC East so the only ranking I'm gonna honor is some collaborative effort between Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher and Tony Romo. Heather Dinich can go make me a sammich while the men are talking

Stupid b**ch takes golden showers from Disney execs to keep her job. I hate this ugly c**t. A total disgrace to women in sports journalism.

Advertisement
Eh, we'll **** all over Ou's faces the same way Hd get her face jizzed on by the producers. ***** that c*ntbag.

I think we could beat half of the AFC East so the only ranking I'm gonna honor is some collaborative effort between Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher and Tony Romo. Heather Dinich can go make me a sammich while the men are talking

What is her expertise for her to even make a prediction? I don't get it, why would anyone listen to that stupid bytch? Tad your a smart guy, help me outhere? Thanks

Advertisement
Rankings don't matter, we control our destiny,win out and we are in. If we are looking for respect we're not going to find it.

What is her expertise for her to even make a prediction? I don't get it, why would anyone listen to that stupid bytch? Tad your a smart guy, help me outhere? Thanks

I honestly have no idea. It seems like she "worked her way up" from being a glorified ACC blogger-type for eSECpn to appearing on a multitude of college football platforms where people pretend to respect her opinions. I say this with no bias or sarcasm but our dear Petey Ariz would be more qualified to be opining on a national platform than Dinich.

Advertisement
Heather Dinich has been a hater since her blogging days. Make a comment about this **** last week after the VT game. Looked it up she went to Indiana which explains a lot. Most northern schools hate Miami’s success because we have kicked their asses with speed and being better athletes for years.

If you would **** Dinich then you would **** Hilary Clinton(which means you would **** anything) she looks like a troll and she has the mouth of a very fat girl(like 400lbs) but she isn’t that fat. This usually doesn’t matter but her hater matter a fact attitude like she knows anything about college football but went to ******* Indiana which is a basketball school makes her even less attractive. Gtfoh with that nasty troll.

And corso, i was lucky enough to get front row seats in front of the student section(Notre Dame side section 117) because my brother is handicap. The best part of the seats other then talking mad **** to the Notre Dame defense the whole game was that lee corso was waking is happy *** up and down the Notre Dame sidleline. I couldn’t help but to tell him never to claim Miami as his home again plus told him he keeps making predictions like he did today might be looking for another job, where your green hat. He walked by probably 10 times always had something nice and Whitty to say to him when he was about and arms length from me.

Attachments

• F5141165-E388-4137-A22B-FA168DA3E606.jpg
    F5141165-E388-4137-A22B-FA168DA3E606.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Yeah if we win out we’re in the top 4 but that’s not the point. How can losing to a team be better than actually winnng all your games especially after you just ransacked a team that was the poll’s surefire pick for the playoff. A team that also launched Georgia into the number one spot because the playoff committee said that was the biggest win of this year. Our schedule isn’t Wisconsin’s. We just ran the team that vaulted UGA into that number one spot out the building not one point yet we’ll probably be behind a team that lost to a team we beat, a team that lost to a team with 4 losses, and a team that needed all it could get to be another perennial 5 loss team. I can understand ranking Alabama based on their past dominance but it’s time we start to get that same kind of respect in the polls. I wanna see a 2 at minimum next to our name but after this weekend we have legitimate claim to that number one spot.

I don't want credit from anyone. Our players listen to this stuff and it has been motivating them.

Keep the narrative and noise coming please.

And please God rank us behind Clemson. PLEASE!

Advertisement
[video=youtube;xSbZQQAklsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSbZQQAklsE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just a preview for those of you who didn’t get a chance to go tot he game. This is my snap story till my phone died but gives pretty good narrative of how it was.

F ESPN! They still have Michigan, VT, Memphis, UCF, TCU, Iowa, USCe in their CFP ad. Haters gonna hate.

I don't see why people are even tripping about this anymore. We will be in the top 4. After that I start looking at what's our best matchups in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back