ESPN already doing

Advertisement
I dream that someday there will be a sports channel with people who understand football and actually watch the games. Just heard Jesse Palmer repeatedly calling Malik Rosier Malik Zaire. Jesus.

Doesn't matter we still have 2 more games to win and we have to beat Clemson in cold *** Charlotte in December. If we win we will be 1 or 2.

Threads like this only confirms the U is back! This program is fueled by hate, so please keep hating.

Threads like this only confirms the U is back! This program is fueled by hate, so please keep hating.

I love the hate! ESPN and all sport show still don't want to let us in, so we have to keep crashing their parties! Love it. It's a Cane thing!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Today her narrative has changed. She put us in yesterday also but she said Miami’s win vs VT wasn’t that impressive anymore, but gave credit to other teams for winning against teams that have lost also

Don't know how many more times it could be stated, why do you watch anything or listen to anyone on ESPN, especially that women. She doesn't know if the football is stuffed or pumped.

Don't know how many more times it could be stated, why do you watch anything or listen to anyone on ESPN, especially that women. She doesn't know if the football is stuffed or pumped.

Only watched after cause Fox Sports 1 sucks over the weekend. During the week its all FS1

Advertisement
I think we could beat half of the AFC East so the only ranking I'm gonna honor is some collaborative effort between Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher and Tony Romo. Heather Dinich can go make me a sammich while the men are talking

What is her expertise for her to even make a prediction? I don't get it, why would anyone listen to that stupid bytch? Tad your a smart guy, help me outhere? Thanks

Here’s your answer:

5F0E4172-64F6-4FD3-8471-A770CD425FEB.jpg

I think we could beat half of the AFC East so the only ranking I'm gonna honor is some collaborative effort between Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher and Tony Romo. Heather Dinich can go make me a sammich while the men are talking

What is her expertise for her to even make a prediction? I don't get it, why would anyone listen to that stupid bytch? Tad your a smart guy, help me outhere? Thanks

Here’s your answer:

View attachment 53978

Only logical explanation, thanks for your insight

Advertisement
Back