ESPN 300 Update

Advertisement
ESPN drop Pope to #35 rank WR and raised Schwartz to #7 overall Wr and #46 overall player in the country. Crazy stuff. They did however raise Jordan to #20 overall prospect so maybe he does get a 5th star in the composit.

Link
ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

If the 247 composite is up to date, Jordan just missed his 5th star even tho he is ranked as the #32 overall prospect. Pope is also way down.

ESPN got Nesta and Jordan right, but **** man. How do you rank Pope and Scaife that low. Particularly Scaife who absolutely dominated UA practices and game.

Advertisement
No way Scaife should be below Reed.

I like both, both are Canes, but how can ESPN watch both at UA week? Then the game? Still rank Reed over Scaife?

Lingard at 60 is laughable as well

so, in summary, all of our recruits should be in top 20? You think all fanbases obsess over rankings this way? Cause every year it seems we do this but don't end up with 3-4 first round picks...........

Lingard at 60 is laughable as well

so, in summary, all of our recruits should be in top 20? You think all fanbases obsess over rankings this way? Cause every year it seems we do this but don't end up with 3-4 first round picks...........

pretty much. miami commits always don't get big bumps. you obviously don't keep up with recruiting

Advertisement
Last edited:
Espn is hysterical. Samuel 14th player in the nation, x Williams 26th, Watkins 28, Copeland 40, and then you have guys like pope, dean, chase, scaife, and Miller in the 200’s. They are all over the place. It is like they only scout certain guys and then after the kids they like are ranked they add the guys other sites rank high they didn’t evaluate.

Advertisement
ESPn is probably the worst of the 3. I would say 247 is the best overall with their own rankings.

No way Scaife should be below Reed.

I like both, both are Canes, but how can ESPN watch both at UA week? Then the game? Still rank Reed over Scaife?

There’s a valid arguement on potential and body type to put Reed over Scaife. Reed is built like a prototypical Pro Bowl guard. Reed is huge. Scaife is on the skinny side lower body wise for a guard. As far as the eye test it matters.

Advertisement
Stupidest **** ever. They can rerank them a million times. Won’t change a thing any of them do on the field. They can change Pope to a two star for all I care. Meaningless right now.

Development is the name of the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ESPN drop Pope to #35 rank WR and raised Schwartz to #7 overall Wr and #46 overall player in the country. Crazy stuff. They did however raise Jordan to #20 overall prospect so maybe he does get a 5th star in the composit.

Link
ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

If the 247 composite is up to date, Jordan just missed his 5th star even tho he is ranked as the #32 overall prospect. Pope is also way down.

ESPN got Nesta and Jordan right, but **** man. How do you rank Pope and Scaife that low. Particularly Scaife who absolutely dominated UA practices and game.

Richards was ranked the #31 WR in the country per ESPN

Advertisement
Back