Espn 300 release

HW. Xavier going to under Armour game as well. Don't get me wrong, I like Xavier and I think he's good but Pope is better. Copeland playing in the UA game too. Pope is the alpha dog WR this year, Saban wasn't chasing him just for fun.

Off principle alone, Jobe should be higher. Saban top guy at DB.

Advertisement
Geo at luginbill neck on twitter lol.
They seriously got Schwartz rated 60th overall with mark pope at 218 overall LOL
SAMUELS 33rd and jobe at 108th come tf on...

I've been going at him all day.

His reasoning behind Schwartz being higher was his forty. Smh

Admitted that Cook over Lingard could be a mistake.

Had not a single reason for Scaife dropping out of the 300.

Even more than just Miami commits or targets man. Lot of kids who are not even headed to Miami or even on our radar agree with ESPN bias towards Army game kids.

I don't think there's some huge bias against Miami. Seems like they just shafted our AA/non-UA guys, while our UA guys moved up. Cook over Lingard is hilarious.

Pope has been tearing up the 7v7 circuit, yet they still drop him? I've been to one pylon 7v7 this season and I didn't see any ESPN scouts there at all.

To be fair he went up 23 spots to 215. But still very underrated especially when you see who is ranked ahead of him.

Last edited:
247 has historically had the most accurate ratings IMO espn the worst

247 composite is the best since it takes into consideration all 4 ranking serivces (ESPN, 247, Scout, Rivals). I think this balanced out some of the bias from each service. Their own rankings are still questionable...

They still have Nesta Silvera ranked at 734 who just got bumped to 153 on ESPN in their first evaluation and is already a 4 star on both Rivlals and Scout.

Camron Davis is ranked 365 on 247...

Thomas Burns (482) is ranked over 250 spots ahead of Ivey (735)... he is also a better prospect at 5'9" 150lbs than Scaife, Russell and Silvera...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gerry Hamilton was talking about our #Storm18 class on ESPN Recruiting Nation...

They talked about how big it was for us to steal Cleveland Reed from UF being that Lakeland has always been "theirs"...

They also mentioned how we're dominating in keeping local South Fla talent at home, they talked about Brevin Jordan too.

Yes I think this summer with the opening due to most our players going out there in Oregon they will show out in the spotlight so these national ranking guys will give them their rating bumps

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not real concerned about these rankings at this point. If the guys we have come in and ball out you think I give a *** what they were ranked on ESPN? **** naw.

Advertisement
You can rest assure if Jobe had flipped to Bama or Pope committed to Bama they would been ranked much higher

Advertisement
Advertisement
F*ck ESPN

tmp_14969-Key-Peele-Teacher-Thanks-The-Class-For-Using-Proper-Names-For-Once.gif.cf2040423451.gif

Advertisement
Back