Espn 300 release

ESPN is tied to Under Armor game. Without referencing which commit is going to which all star game, did our Army All-Americans drop in ranking?

Advertisement
They are going to be releasing their first official espn 300 recruiting rankings for this class today at 5pm espn u, and just letting you guys know because it's gonna be a cane love fest since almost our entire class will be in there.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Is the updated version coming out at 5pm or not?

pretty sure this is the updated version since they've already shuffled around the rankings. they'll probably just post the article at 5pm but i think these are their new rankings.

Thanks for clarifying.

Mr. ESPN, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' it with all due respect, these rankings ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

ESPN is tied to Under Armor game. Without referencing which commit is going to which all star game, did our Army All-Americans drop in ranking?

Yep lingard and jobe both are playing in the army game. And they both dropped alot

Advertisement
Espn probably saying..." F*ck miami is loaded with talent...how do we drop these kids rankings so we can put an SEC school #1 "

Delone Scaife

The mere fact that they have TWENTY guards ranked higher than this beast is validation to throw the whole **** list away and start over..if not at all

JC

Jobe dropping in ranking and lower than Asante & Blades is a joke.

Lingard dropping in ranking and being behind Cook is an atrocity. Not a single justifiable reason why he dropped.

How Tyreke Johnson keeps dropping and is lower than Asante & Blades makes no sense either.

How Xavier, Austin, Elijah, Schwartz, Thompson, Copeland & Watkins higher than Pope is a joke.

Pope is getting disrespected by ESPN way too much IMO.

Schwartz is wayyyy too high.

Watkins still too high. Xavier still a little too high too.

Looks like our Army game guys getting shafted.

Nice nod to bump up Nesta as deserved. Same for Cam, although Cam should be higher than Cook too.

Chatman got in the 300 as deserved for some time, look at his offer sheet.

Frierson dropping a little is fine as he hasn't participated this off-season due to injury.

Ivey gets no respect at all. Drop probably was from not playing much last year but he's better than some guys they threw in the 300 easily.

Scaife getting dropped is a **** atrocity, he should have moved up... A LOT.

Gurvan got a much needed bump, but expected with UA bias from ESPN.

Wiggins dropping is understandable as his touches went down last year with a log jam at WR at ridge. Can see him creeping back up in 300 later on.

Think Brevin got bumped maybe a bit too high.

Tyson got a bump as he should but of course because he's in the UA game. Guys like Pope & Jobe didn't move up like they should have... cough cough ESPN bias towards their All-Star game.

How Dunlap rose up and not Scaife is beyond me.

Patterson way too high. If Patterson in 300 then Ivey should definitely be in there.

Troutman way too high. Good talent but I don't think he's better than Frierson or Ivey like he's ranked on espn.

Think Kayode might be a little too high at moment. Still raw but the tools are there.

UA bias again... How is Hicks higher than Rosendo Louis? How did Louis drop out of the 300 too?

How did David Reese drop out of the 300 when his testing numbers were insane for a OLB and headed to The Opening.

Jobe dropping in ranking and lower than Asante & Blades is a joke.

Lingard dropping in ranking and being behind Cook is an atrocity. Not a single justifiable reason why he dropped.

How Tyreke Johnson keeps dropping and is lower than Asante & Blades makes no sense either.

How Xavier, Austin, Elijah, Schwartz, Thompson, Copeland & Watkins higher than Pope is a joke.

Pope is getting disrespected by ESPN way too much IMO.

Schwartz is wayyyy too high.

Watkins still too high. Xavier still a little too high too.

Looks like our Army game guys getting shafted.

Nice nod to bump up Nesta as deserved. Same for Cam, although Cam should be higher than Cook too.

Chatman got in the 300 as deserved for some time, look at his offer sheet.

Frierson dropping a little is fine as he hasn't participated this off-season due to injury.

Ivey gets no respect at all. Drop probably was from not playing much last year but he's better than some guys they threw in the 300 easily.

Scaife getting dropped is a **** atrocity, he should have moved up... A LOT.

Gurvan got a much needed bump, but expected with UA bias from ESPN.

Wiggins dropping is understandable as his touches went down last year with a log jam at WR at ridge. Can see him creeping back up in 300 later on.

Think Brevin got bumped maybe a bit too high.

Tyson got a bump as he should but of course because he's in the UA game. Guys like Pope & Jobe didn't move up like they should have... cough cough ESPN bias towards their All-Star game.

How Dunlap rose up and not Scaife is beyond me.

Patterson way too high. If Patterson in 300 then Ivey should definitely be in there.

Troutman way too high. Good talent but I don't think he's better than Frierson or Ivey like he's ranked on espn.

Think Kayode might be a little too high at moment. Still raw but the tools are there.

UA bias again... How is Hicks higher than Rosendo Louis? How did Louis drop out of the 300 too?

How did David Reese drop out of the 300 when his testing numbers were insane for a OLB and headed to The Opening.

Just goes to show the hype these kids get or don't get and how the expectations put on them fair or not are based solely on rankings. This class is loaded and we all know that, which is all that matters.

Advertisement
Have to say. Funny to me how Lingard & Jobe tear up their Opening Regional camp that ESPN broadcasts and sponsors the finals for in July but get shafted for playing in Army game.

A lot of these recruiting sites are criminal to Bias for their games & their camps. The way it's always been.

Pope has been tearing up the 7v7 circuit, yet they still drop him? I've been to one pylon 7v7 this season and I didn't see any ESPN scouts there at all.

These are the pundits who suggested U Football was dead, a dead job for Richt, UCF a better job and on and on. Our boys will have chips on their shoulders, watch out.

ESPN usually has the worst rankings of the major recruiting services. And I'm saying that despite the fact that ESPN often has our classes ranked higher than the other services -- dating back to the 2008 #1 recruiting class under Shannon

Advertisement
Shoutout to our commits for committing this early and risking their ESPN rankings. Respect.

Advertisement
Relax fellas...they can't stop what's coming. With the young men we're getting now, all the bogus rankings in the world won't change the outcome on the field.

I've always trusted the rankings that have us highest the most

I''ll never understand how people come here with the argument that we've never had top classes yet we won........then at the same time get upset and think that ESPN is out to get us and lower our class ranking. Who cares? Are you happy with the players we are getting? Move on.

Advertisement
Back