ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

Is WR Grant Dubose (Charlotte) still in play as transfer possibility? He isn’t listed as a target in first post.

Advertisement
@cway313

As shrewd and cunning as @TheOriginalCane is, I think this time he flat out lucked out. Today is a great day for the Hurricanes, Mario, the staff and our fans. We are letting freedom of speech run wild in all its glory, including all the bad jokes around here without consequence. One day pass. Law and Order resumes at midnight.

I would point out that I was doing an obvious joke on another joke post. Kinda clowning the North Dakota State comment. So it's not like I just created a dad joke for no real reason. Plus, I clearly signalled my intent with "amirite".

Regardless, it's yet another whiny narc effort by @cryway313 ...

Advertisement
I would point out that I was doing an obvious joke on another joke post. Kinda clowning the North Dakota State comment. So it's not like I just created a dad joke for no real reason. Plus, I clearly signalled my intent with "amirite".

Regardless, it's yet another whiny narc effort by @cryway313 ...
Now that was funny

Regardless of origin though, there was a real ba dum bump feel to your post

Advertisement
Take that Ivins
1671665311070.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sick class! Try to put Cormani aside and focus on the very best class we have landed since the loaded classes at the turn of the Millenium. Congrats to all the coaches, players and fans bc we phucking good. In fact we need a 100 page thread of booty photos as far as I am concerned ti celebrate this accomplishment.

We didn’t lose a single recruit yet. In fact added a 4* corner and 3 transfers and we are in play for several others. FSU lost 2nd highest rayed recruit and this guys puts us in the loser column. He is the loser
It's the 2nd highest rated ACC class of all time. I'd say Ivins lost his mind but he'd have to have had one to start with.

Advertisement
Back