ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
@WaterburyCane
referee blows whistle GIF by NFL

More like NIL Dakota State, amirite?

@cway313

As shrewd and cunning as @TheOriginalCane is, I think this time he flat out lucked out. Today is a great day for the Hurricanes, Mario, the staff and our fans. We are letting freedom of speech run wild in all its glory, including all the bad jokes around here without consequence. One day pass. Law and Order resumes at midnight.

Advertisement
Alright seeing what Oregon did today was crazy and Hayes mentioned them as well as us for flips so curious when ours will start to hit lol.
Yeah, it's too bad USC/UCLA aren't staying in the PAC12 - I'd love to see Oregon clear its throat and say that it's actually the swing boss of the West Coast.

Advertisement
@cway313

As shrewd and cunning as @TheOriginalCane is, I think this time he flat out lucked out. Today is a great day for the Hurricanes, Mario, the staff and our fans. We are letting freedom of speech run wild in all its glory, including all the bad jokes around here without consequence. One day pass. Law and Order resumes at midnight.
No Idea Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
I was taught that a pronoun was someone who used to be an amateur, but he a pro now.

👀

@WaterburyCane
Working Super Troopers GIF

@djnellz I read this in the most country, southern sounding voice possible. I’m not going to lie I laughed.

@WaterburyCane I think this should be an example of how jokes should be done. Thoughts?

@djnellz
@JamesQuall

James, should have relayed the message. Hall pass today. We are letting these amazing fans enjoy an amazing day for Canes Nation. Let them tear it up and get all of the bad jokes out of their system. Needs to be done once in a while.

As for @djnellz attempt at humor...sometimes you can tell by the reactions received. He didnt exactly raise his reaction score on that one. But if you laughed, that has to be taken into account. (I would have written his a$$ up. His game is better than that)

Go back to pulling your pud. Boy.

I been putting up with half-azzed coaches for two decades at UM. You apparently just got here - and worser - sounds like you got PRONOUNS!
Oh boy. This comeback has the intellectual integrity of a county fair spelling bee.

Advertisement
Back