ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
I’m delighted with our class. Mario has done a great job recruiting.

With that said, yes today is underwhelming so far. No flips to us, missed on some guys so far we had a shot with, and our #1 prospect may be extending his decision to February.

Overall pumped about the class, but underwhelmed on the day.

I don’t think that makes me a mope lol
Kind of does but you do you. No one should be *****ing about a top 3 class.

Advertisement
That's literally what I said. You're arguing for no reason. I said today seems underwhelming but it's because we've knocked it out of the park the last two weeks.
I think the misread here is those of us who have been Canes for a longgg *** time are so used to taking L after L on ESD from guys that are "supposed to come here".
So having an ESD where we get everyone (yes Mani included) and lock in that TOP THREE class is a huge and dare I say overwhelming win.
Just sayin...

Advertisement
You Serious?
As long as Cormani and Magua sign, we didn’t take any Ls IMO. The rest are just gravy.

Maybe you could consider Brown an L if he signs with Bama, but it not the end of the world.

Enough with the gravy. Mario was fighting for them so we are. You win or lose the recruit.

Right now we are winning the overall period while taking a few losses.

Multiple things can be right at the same time, other than on CIS…

I don't think saying you're underwhelmed by the day means you're *****ing.

Go drink a beer lol
I mean who did you expect to commit to us today? Brown and that's it. Some of you are ridiculous with your takes.

Advertisement
Am i missing something (as usual) - Do the Portal kids sign today as well?

If so, have the O tackle from Bama and the 5'-2" D tackle signed yet? What about the D2 wide receiver from Michigan??

Advertisement
I mean who did you expect to commit to us today? Brown and that's it. Some of you are ridiculous with your takes.
I expected Cormani to sign today. Our number 1 recruit. I thought we'd have a shot with some of the guys listed in the bank but to be honest idgaf if we struck out with all of them I wouldn't care if Cormani signed.

I'm glad we have everyone except for Cormani and that UM is still optimistic about him, but I just think that kid is a game changer and a program changer. Don't want to lose him. The fact that he delayed his commitment is underwhelming. Not saying the sky is falling just keeping it real

Advertisement
Back