ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The guys here talking about today being underwhelming and/or taking L's, etc...

This reminds me of the old story about the perfect woman. Perfect in every single way; Looks, brains, beauty, character, motherly, worldly, etc... And next to her is a man. Not the perfect man, just an average dude, nondescript. He's looking at that perfect woman and thinking to himself,... "Man Im tired of hitting that. I need something fresh, something new. I need some strange!!!"

What we needed was for all of the kids who signed here today to have been committed to other schools then signed with UM today, THEN everyone would be happy with today's class. lol

Advertisement
this class is elite. Mario had our guys pop before signing day to hopefully influence other undecided kids to join. It didnt work.

But had Bain, Samson etc committed today we'd be ecstatic.

If we keep Cormani and land Brown this is an incredible group
Exactly. All I was saying.

Advertisement
The guys here talking about today being underwhelming and/or taking L's, etc...

This reminds me of the old story about the perfect woman. Perfect in every single way; Looks, brains, beauty, character, motherly, worldly, etc... And next to her is a man. Not the perfect man, just an average dude, nondescript. He's looking at that perfect woman and thinking to himself,... "Man Im tired of hitting that. I need something fresh, something new. I need some strange!!!"

What we needed was for all of the kids who signed here today to have been committed to other schools then signed with UM today, THEN everyone would be happy with today's class. lol
A story as old as time

Advertisement
Back