ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Our additions today are.... Thomas Gore.

That's underwhelming.

Oh and a punter.
Sooo Oregon has added four guys to get to a 282 score in team rankings. 2 5 stars.

Our score would be 284 WITHOUT Cormani.

Would you be happier if 4 of our guys committed today? Or more likely you would have *****ed about recruiting for the past 364 days without those guys in the fold.

SMH.

Advertisement
Exactly. We had a top 3 committed class going into NSD and appear to have held serve, with two TBD. And a potential pickup in Brown. Aside from WR (and I think we got some playmakers regardless), there's nothing to complain about yet

We ain’t taking L’s, just the late internal hype hasn’t come to fruition. Still should be a top 5 class contingent on Cormani.
What I mean by that is a lot of guys we wanted signed elsewhere today. If we keep all our commitments and they all sign the class is still a success but today we have only landed 1 uncommitted guy who we were in a battle for.

Dude are you kidding? What is this underwhelming bull****??? I swear some of you all are never happy.
I’m delighted with our class. Mario has done a great job recruiting.

With that said, yes today is underwhelming so far. No flips to us, missed on some guys so far we had a shot with, and our #1 prospect may be extending his decision to February.

Overall pumped about the class, but underwhelmed on the day.

I don’t think that makes me a mope lol

Advertisement
Sooo Oregon has added four guys to get to a 282 score in team rankings. 2 5 stars.

Our score would be 284 WITHOUT Cormani.

Would you be happier if 4 of our guys committed today? Or more likely you would have *****ed about recruiting for the past 364 days without those guys in the fold.

SMH.
That's literally what I said. You're arguing for no reason. I said today seems underwhelming but it's because we've knocked it out of the park the last two weeks.

We taking some BIG L’s today! Hopefully we can finish strong with our two big Commits today!!! []_[]!!!
You Serious?
As long as Cormani and Magua sign, we didn’t take any Ls IMO. The rest are just gravy.

Maybe you could consider Brown an L if he signs with Bama, but it not the end of the world.

I’m delighted with our class. Mario has done a great job recruiting.

With that said, yes today is underwhelming so far. No flips to us, missed on some guys so far we had a shot with, and our #1 prospect may be extending his decision to February.

Overall pumped about the class, but underwhelmed on the day.

I don’t think that makes me a mope lol
No evidence Mani extending to February, he intended to be an EE so this delay is likely 1-2 days at most (disclaimer about recruiting being fluid and things changing)

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I mean by that is a lot of guys we wanted signed elsewhere today. If we keep all our commitments and they all sign the class is still a success but today we have only landed 1 uncommitted guy who we were in a battle for.
All of the potential flips today sounded like long shots tbh. Lots of "the staff is pushing hard" for a guy that has been committed for months.

I don't doubt heads were turned, but they were always going to be difficult to close on. Give me another portal DT and a couple of portal WRs and I'm extremely happy.

Flipping one of the UF corners or getting Edwin Joseph
A safety (Derek Williams delaying signing/Hussey)
An outside receiver
Interior DL help
Cormani signing

Brown will certainly help, that's why I said "so far"
Now you are just getting greedy. It's a top 3 class once Cormani signs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back