ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
We shall see. Mario isn’t great in the portal really and we lost much of our secondary….legit positions of concern as we sit here at 10am.

Buckle up his loafers…
We got so many defensive backs coming in, we had posters thinking about running 1-3-7...

Cormani is committed and thats I how stick with it.

Advertisement

Oh boy…..
1671635020379.gif

The recruits this cycle I was worried about were Bryant (who signed and kept it drama free) and Cormani. The latter comes from Lakeland and that was always going to be a fight. He's a 5-star corner, he's going to be upping his bag, so this is not surprising. With the signees we have, we hit a lot of positions of need particularly at OL, RB, and LB. I'm satisfied with what we have thus far.
I knew Bryant wasn't going to waiver....

Do you remember the mom a few years back who wouldn’t let her son sign all day? Maybe this is like that? #WishfulThinking

Advertisement
We shall see. Mario isn’t great in the portal really and we lost much of our secondary….legit positions of concern as we sit here at 10am.

Buckle up his loafers…
This doesnt compute for me. Mario has a top 5 class going 5-7 with 20 years of suckage and he's not great in the portal while signing a class we really shouldnt be signing? Virtually all of the portal kids we brought in played and contributed.

You know who doesnt use the portal? UGA and Bama and anyone else at the top of the food chain.

Cormani is a 5 star CB from Lakeland. Were lucky to be in the conversation let alone have his commitment.

I suspect this gets taken care of but our fanbase going from 0-120 mph over everything is pretty standard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back