ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Where the **** did I say it is good?

Y'all are automatically saying it is awful and bad and terrible and some already go that we lost him.

Y'all want competition in this team but the slightest competition on the recruiting board makes some in here **** their diapers up until it comes out of it and runs down their legs.

You people are equally *****y compared to Gator Tears.

You just keep going with all kinds of emotion instead of just saying Cormani not signing isn’t good news and the posters that were concerned about the rumor were right.

Crootin Season…

Advertisement
You just keep going with all kinds of emotion instead of just saying Cormani not signing isn’t good news and the posters that were concerned about the rumor were right.

Crootin Season…
I have a brain, of course it isn't good news, but I'm not going to **** my pants over it. Mario will take care of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don't think he is choosing Bama for the bag because Miami can easily outbid any school in the country. He is clearly prioritizing being a top 15 pick in the draft
Couldn't disagree with this post more. It's always been a bag game, but it's on another level now. This is going to be the norm going forward. Especially with the top top guys, when our comp feels desperate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back