ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
This doesnt compute for me. Mario has a top 5 class going 5-7 with 20 years of suckage and he's not great in the portal while signing a class we really shouldnt be signing? Virtually all of the portal kids we brought in played and contributed.

You know who doesnt use the portal? UGA and Bama and anyone else at the top of the food chain.

Cormani is a 5 star CB from Lakeland. Were lucky to be in the conversation let alone have his commitment.

I suspect this gets taken care of but our fanbase going from 0-120 mph over everything is pretty standard.
Can't blame our fanbase too much. We have a long history of being on the wrong side of these recruitment stories to just expect the fanbase to not expect the worst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This doesnt compute for me. Mario has a top 5 class going 5-7 with 20 years of suckage and he's not great in the portal while signing a class we really shouldnt be signing? Virtually all of the portal kids we brought in played and contributed.

You know who doesnt use the portal? UGA and Bama and anyone else at the top of the food chain.

Cormani is a 5 star CB from Lakeland. Were lucky to be in the conversation let alone have his commitment.

I suspect this gets taken care of but our fanbase going from 0-120 mph over everything is pretty standard.

He’s relatively slow in the portal. See 2022 WR.

Let’s not lose our top recruit on signing day: that’s Manny, Golden problems - not Mario problems… 💯

Sshhhh. Guys. This is CIS. You can't be disappointed at the fact that our highest rated recruit and the #1 CB didn't sign today. You must only proclaim your personal toughness and how this is the best class in America with or without him.

Advertisement
Sounds like Deion trying to make a big splash of Hunter and Cormani as his starting DBs,. Wouldn't be surprised if he threw basically a majority of his initial NIL at Cormani to make this splash.
Does Colorado have an NIL game? Will Barstool support him in Boulder like they did an HBCU?

Advertisement
Sshhhh. Guys. This is CIS. You can't be disappointed at the fact that our highest rated recruit and the #1 CB didn't sign today. You must only proclaim your personal toughness and how this is the best class in America with or without him.
Disappointed? Lmfao

UGA and Bama most certainly do use the Portal...

Advertisement
Back