Ermon Lane Tidbits From A UFag Insider

D

deleted3746

As always, this info should be TFWIW.

Porster by the name of JHova7 on Gatorbait is a S FL guy with access to Lane and other S FL kids.

This info will rustle your jimmies. If you can't handle it, don't click on the info below.

-Says Miami is only mentioned by Lane out of respect for Barrow
-Says Lane will decide between Alabama and Florida
-Says Lane will take fun trips to USC, LSU, and Florida St.
-Says Lane will try to graduate early and be an EE
-Says Florida leads and is pulling away daily
-Says as long as Florida keeps doing what they're doing, this will be over in the summer, he'll be committed and no visits

Advertisement
You trust this gators' opinion enough to post it TK so I assume you must believe there is some validity to it. I'd love to get Lane, but with the NCAA drama dragging on it would not surprise me if he goes elsewhere. From my vantage point we need to win and for the NCAA to stop foot dragging.

I call BS, but what do I know.

What WR with half a brain would ever want to play for the turds.

Other than Harvin what other WR have they ever produced worth a ****?

Not to mention who the F#ck would want to play for that tool Joker?

Advertisement
I can see him not coming to UM, but not because he's going to the Gators. If he spurns us, he'll be wearing the crimson and white of Alabama.

I see no scenario where Lane ends up at UFag.

I thought it was pretty much set in stone that this was going to be a UM/Bama battle until signing day, with MAYBE FSU making some noise in the process.

UFag is where WRs go to wither up, evacuate their bowels, and die.

-Says as long as Florida keeps doing what they're doing, this will be over in the summer, he'll be committed and no visits
Not a chance. This one is going down to the wire, no matter who he picks.

Says he's taking "fun" trips to USC, LSU, then FSU. Later says he will shut it down by summer time with no visits.

87.jpg

Seems legit

Advertisement
UiF will be a second tier SEC school as long as muschamp is there, firmly behind Bama and LSU and maybe even A&M. If kids want to sign up and play for that, good luck to em.

Advertisement
Why would any WR want to go play for an offense that had a QB throw for under 100 a couple times last year. Let me guess "Our QB is really good. We just dont have good WRs. That could be you"

Advertisement
i have had convos with this guy in the past, first off he goes on sites to start ****, he is hit or miss with some of his info, he said that deon bush was going to auburn, but he did say way before leggett decommitted that he was going to marshall, so like i said hit or miss

Last edited:
Homey might be on to something, he told me awhile back when we all thought Jaynard Bostwick was all UM, that he would not sign with UM and sign with UF, despite Bostwick family being pro-UM & having family there (Armbrister), and I was calling BS the whole time...TIFWIW

Advertisement
Back