Ermon Lane post spring game update

Advertisement
The booster thing is irrelevant IMO.

Golden needs to produce and show these kids that Miami is really back.

If Golden produces, less kids will leave S FL. If he underachieves, it will solidify Lane to Alabama, Cole to Florida, or any other recruit on the fence about Miami.

A lot of these kids want to play for winners. Winners get more exposure. Getting that exposure helps get these kids drafted which is their ultimate goal.

How is Lanes leaving with a Bama booster in homestead, Fl that seems a little far fetched?

Especially with Barrow being his cousin i can't see how Bama could nab Lane from under UM.

If Golden produces, less kids will leave S FL. If he underachieves, it will solidify Lane to Alabama, Cole to Florida, or any other recruit on the fence about Miami.

A lot of these kids want to play for winners. Winners get more exposure. Getting that exposure helps get these kids drafted which is their ultimate goal.

Listen, I can't confirm the purported relationship, but how in the world would living with someone tied to Alabama be irrelevant?

Advertisement
Let me say if I understand this. Lane is living with or connected to an Alabama booster. His cousin is Barrow, a Miami assistant who is presumbly playing a lead role in the recruitment of said cousin. Miami is likely a bit ****y with Alabama because of the departure of one Benedict Arnold. Miami is also on-guard because of an NCAA investigation that only seems to have lingered since the first Bush administration. Sorry, until proven otherwise, don't buy Alabama or said booster is so stupid or brazen.

How do you prove someone is a booster or connected to a school?

The name of the person would probably do the trick. How many people in Miami are ardent Bama supporters? Feels like there aren't any secrets in this city.

Listen, I can't confirm the purported relationship, but how in the world would living with someone tied to Alabama be irrelevant?

IMO Lane seemed set on Alabama before that rumor came out. The only way that changes is if Miami does something this year. The booster thing is just a rumor anyways and a potential excuse.

Advertisement
I agree with TK. Win and you will get some of the fence riders.

And lulz at anyone wanting to play for kiffin. Probably has another year or two before he's fired

I agree with TK. Win and you will get some of the fence riders.

And lulz at anyone wanting to play for kiffin. Probably has another year or two before he's fired

Lame kitten is the jimbo fisher of the west, those two are the best in the business at underachieving with all those five star recruits

Advertisement

Antonio Calloway (2015) is going to be a killer. Not sure if he's a corner or receiver but his athleticism stands out.

I've said it before watch out for Antonion Calloway "AD" he's a versatile player who can play all over the field. RB/WR/CB/KR/PR

Sooo is it true about Erms living situation?

Antonio Calloway (2015) is going to be a killer. Not sure if he's a corner or receiver but his athleticism stands out.

I've said it before watch out for Antonion Calloway "AD" he's a versatile player who can play all over the field. RB/WR/CB/KR/PR

Lane lives with his mother and siblings.... You guys couldnt be serious about this "BAMA" booster crap.

Advertisement

Lane lives with his mother and siblings.... You guys couldnt be serious about this "BAMA" booster crap.

its up there with the every recruit miami loses or may potentially lose is getting paid meme...until said recruit commits to miami.

yeah the shtick is old. I'm sure every fan base is the same but grown *** men are as bad as a scorned woman sometimes

its up there with the every recruit miami loses or may potentially lose is getting paid meme...until said recruit commits to miami.

**** YOU.

EVERYBODY'S OUT TO GET US!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I am far from the sour grapes type.

But I am a realist, and I've seen first hand the sorts of shady dealings that go on down here.

The stuff I am hearing about Lane is quite troubling from a Miami perspective. Do with that information as you please.

Advertisement
Back