Ermon Lane post spring game update

D

deleted3746

-Coaches from Miami, the sister ****ers, UF@g, UGAy, Arkansas, and Loserville were all in attendance
-Lane is open to everyone
-Everybody calls him, stays on him, will go through the entire recruiting process
-Will have a top 10 sometime in June
-Doesnt know where his 5 OVs will be yet
-Will visit USC on 24 JUNE
-Has tentative plans to visit Miami, UF@g, and the sister ****ers this summer
-Says USC has a good program, always has a WR that gets drafted, almost all of them go in the 1st or 2nd round
-Napier and *****ass ****obal have been on him hard
-They are telling him to come play on the other side of Amari Cooper
-He'd be a big impact on the Alabama offense
-Lane says that's a good thing because defenses would have to choose who to double
-Carroll and Barrow were in attendance and are fighting hard to keep Lane home
-Lane talks to Miami a lot and they are after him hard
-Lane says Miami stays popping at his school and Barrow is his cousin
-****smoker Joker has been in contact and tells Lane he'll play right away cause UF@g has no deep threat

*Luke Stampini's opinion on Lane right now: recruiting trail rumors have Lane headed to the SEC with UF@g and the sister ****ers being the leaders. USC is an outside threat and Miami is still a factor because of location*

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...es-flock-to-watch-WR-Ermon-Lane-Friday-132143

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
don't even know who the **** luke stampini is but if I had to guess where he winds up outside Miami, I would put USC before UF and obviously Bama first

Advertisement
Is it true he is basically living with a Bama booster?

118.jpg

Advertisement
nikka please we got like 8 amari coopers fk bama, let Lane drain that booster than sign to UM. Whats he going to do rat on Lane? fk bama and erthing they stand 4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Knew this was going down to the wire, nothing surprising about anything he said. Still feel it's a 2 team race between us and Alabama.

Well, if it's true he's basically living with a Bama booster, I don't see why we'd have a shot.

Advertisement
Back