Ermon Lane deciding on Signing Day

Ermon's ranking is all from The Opening.

It's really not at all, though. People on this board have been talking about Lane for a long time...years. He had a down senior year and there's no debating that. However, his potential didn't just disappear. He's still got plus size and plus athleticism. Will he pan out in college? It's anyone's guess but I'd rather see him in orange and green.

Exactly. He's been making plays in Dade County for a long time.

Advertisement
Recruits do read this board so watch how you talk about them. Some of y'all are fake. Before the season and when lane wasn't committed to the gators everyone thought he was the best receiver in the past couple years or the best receiver in the nation. Then y'all bashed him and proclaimed he was not good after an average senior year and his commitment to the gators. Let's be real here he is a great talent and will enhance any teams roster immediately once he steps on the field. Stop bashing kids period... Golden and the staff are still on him VERY hard. Even more so since Cook is in play....

its hard because we love the U and want all these southflorida studs to go to miami and rep there home town. hope they read this

These comments are funny. I wont spill the beans but ultimately Ermon will have a great college year wherever he decides to go.

Ermon's ranking is all from The Opening.

It's really not at all, though. People on this board have been talking about Lane for a long time...years. He had a down senior year and there's no debating that. However, his potential didn't just disappear. He's still got plus size and plus athleticism. Will he pan out in college? It's anyone's guess but I'd rather see him in orange and green.

Exactly. He's been making plays in Dade County for a long time.

Ermon Legend..

Advertisement
Figured cook and lane would be a long shot, even when they committed.

Only reason I still think lane may stick is because of Will Grier.

What makes you think Grier will be the savior up there? Because they've done such a bang up job with 5 star Jeff Driskell?

Chris Leak was a 5 star. What fast food chain is he working for today?
Timmy Teabag just got offered to play qb by an Italian team.
Jesse Palmer sets the English language back 1000 years every time his lips move.

Name me one gayturd wr who is starting in the NFL or qb who is even on an NFL roster?

I get a kick out of this, because basically all of them really decide on NSD, except all those asshats that put it off for attention. They can say they are committed to x,y, and z, but until the LOI is in, it don't me anything. (Unless an EE).

Recruits do read this board so watch how you talk about them. Some of y'all are fake. Before the season and when lane wasn't committed to the gators everyone thought he was the best receiver in the past couple years or the best receiver in the nation. Then y'all bashed him and proclaimed he was not good after an average senior year and his commitment to the gators. Let's be real here he is a great talent and will enhance any teams roster immediately once he steps on the field. Stop bashing kids period... Golden and the staff are still on him VERY hard. Even more so since Cook is in play....

Yep. Before the season started, everyone touted him as the best WR in the country and how he was a must get for Miami. That said, there was a time where Miami caoches did cool on him. I'm guessing they had guys higher on the board but now they're back on Lane. Interesting times. My guess is that coaches got back on Lane once they started making in-roads with Cook and maybe they also started sensing that Dixon might be going elsewhere.

I didn't. Always thought Rudolph was better.

I do find it interesting that folks categorically disagreed with me when Lane wasn't Gator, but since Lane committed, folks have slowly come over to this side.

Advertisement
Figured cook and lane would be a long shot, even when they committed.

Only reason I still think lane may stick is because of Will Grier.

What makes you think Grier will be the savior up there? Because they've done such a bang up job with 5 star Jeff Driskell?

Chris Leak was a 5 star. What fast food chain is he working for today?
Timmy Teabag just got offered to play qb by an Italian team.
Jesse Palmer sets the English language back 1000 years every time his lips move.

Name me one gayturd wr who is starting in the NFL or qb who is even on an NFL roster?

That wasn't my point. I have no idea how will Grier will turn out. Him and Grier are close and they developed a good relationship at the camps.

150.gif

This

These comments are funny. I wont spill the beans but ultimately Ermon will have a great college year wherever he decides to go.

lotta people on here just sensitive about Lane going somewhere else, but EVERYONE here will love him if he ends up a Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back