Ermon Lane deciding on Signing Day

whatever on Lane...have yall seen Rudolph's lites? Its realer than real deal holyfield.

We also need to save some spots for SBB and Ridley next year.

Thought SBB was a DB

Advertisement
Ok, I'll say it. I don't think he is that good. I'd rather have Rudolph.... Go ahead and Neg.

Why is anyone going to Neg that? Have you not been reading this board? Consensus is that Rudolph is better than Lane. That's not a shock at all. I would say 70% or more here would take Rudolph over Lane all day. That said, I dont think we are getting either. Lane isnt coming here, Lane is just trying to set up a "Hat game" so he can dis us. Mark it down.

I also dont think we get Rudolph. Kid has seemed sour on us all year. When a kid decommits like he did, we almost never get them back. We need to keep our fingers crossed on Dixon, and PRAY that Griffin qualifies. We get those two, with what we have now, and we will be SOLID.

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 21m
Them boys probably gone flawge on me
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 42m
Bucked up.. #truly
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 1h
Oh ok RT “@_MoneyLane: @AmariCooper9 signing day ima know where I'm going”

haahhahahahaha

haha nice

:lol @ Wilson being butthurt over where another 17 yr old kid chooses to go to school. BAN

Advertisement
Ok, I'll say it. I don't think he is that good. I'd rather have Rudolph.... Go ahead and Neg.

That's pretty much the sentiment on these boards.

Why is anyone going to Neg that? Have you not been reading this board? Consensus is that Rudolph is better than Lane. That's not a shock at all. I would say 70% or more here would take Rudolph over Lane all day. That said, I dont think we are getting either. Lane isnt coming here, Lane is just trying to set up a "Hat game" so he can dis us. Mark it down.

I also dont think we get Rudolph. Kid has seemed sour on us all year. When a kid decommits like he did, we almost never get them back. We need to keep our fingers crossed on Dixon, and PRAY that Griffin qualifies. We get those two, with what we have now, and we will be SOLID.

I always see people talking about Ermon as this amazing kid who is gonna kill teams at the next level. I don't know why but something about him just makes not really care to much for him. I mean when I look at film of him I see him out running not good competition. Every once in awhile a nice play but you never see him just ball against like U school or someone.... I just figured against the competition he goes against I'd expect like record breaking stats DGB made. I would rather have Rudolph who looks like he is going to give everything for ever snap he can. I like that a lot more in a player. If you are a college receiver you are going to out run an corner you go against, if you are a great college receiver you are going to so that and shake and cut your YAC up. I see that with Rudolph, not with Ermon.

I still would like to have Ermon Lane. He is a different type of receiver than Dixon and Rudolph and would fill a nice role on our offense. I see Lane as a true X receiver, where as Dixon and Rudolph are more versatile. Lane will run posts, corners, fades, go's, etc. on the outside. I think he would do well for us

Odds Wilson curls up in a blanket and starts watching True Blood, while his Mom rubs his hair and says "it's ok baby, you don't need him anyway" ?

Advertisement
150.gif

This!

I see lane posting pictures of yearby saying get better soon and they didn't even used to talk like that so something is brewing up in my opinion golden cooking something up like others have said if cook pulls the trigger the flood gates open

Advertisement
Ermon's ranking is all from The Opening.

It's really not at all, though. People on this board have been talking about Lane for a long time...years. He had a down senior year and there's no debating that. However, his potential didn't just disappear. He's still got plus size and plus athleticism. Will he pan out in college? It's anyone's guess but I'd rather see him in orange and green.

Figured cook and lane would be a long shot, even when they committed.

Only reason I still think lane may stick is because of Will Grier.

Advertisement
example of Flawge:

Wilson:Hey Lane, can't wait for us to ball out in Gainesville.
Lane:Yeah, bro. We are going to dominate!

Cooper: Hey Lane, you know where you going to school?
Lane:Nope, I'll know on signing day.

Wilson: Lane, please don't flawge.

Thanks for the translation. I had no idea what was going on.

I appreciate all of those in this thread that speak jive and were able to translate those tweets for us.

Advertisement
Back