Ermon Lane deciding on Signing Day

I'm Hurt Dawg

Thunderdome

I hope we get the best WR in South Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
take rudolph over lane all day. judging by this whole process, not only is rudolph a better prospect IMO, but rudolph has kind of done his own thing in recruiting. Lane is just kindve following Dalvin along like a sad puppy. Take a leader (joe yearby, duke johnson) over a follower any day.

take rudolph over lane all day. judging by this whole process, not only is rudolph a better prospect IMO, but rudolph has kind of done his own thing in recruiting. Lane is just kindve following Dalvin along like a sad puppy. Take a leader (joe yearby, duke johnson) over a follower any day.

Would you take Da'Vante Phillips?

Someone post the picture of Wilson the gator commit tweeting at Lane's tweet.

hemad.jpeg

Advertisement
So he tells Amari Cooper that he's ready to leave yet you all really think he's staying in Miami

He gone

Yearby the one following Coach Coley?

Yearby the one following Coach Coley?

Jesus do you act like a ***git all the time? Don't answer it's a rhetorical question ***.

Advertisement
WANT guy is a beast didn't have the best season but in college he'll be a problem for a db in man coverage with his size/speed and plus he has the best hands imo of any WR in this class

This guy spent a whole day talking **** about Miami and wanting to leave and he reiterated it again in that quote.

**** this guy, gimme Dixon and hopefully Rudolph, but i'm not getting my hopes up for him.

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 21m
Them boys probably gone flawge on me
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 42m
Bucked up.. #truly
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 1h
Oh ok RT “@_MoneyLane: @AmariCooper9 signing day ima know where I'm going”

haahhahahahaha

Advertisement
Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 21m
Them boys probably gone flawge on me