Ereck Flowers (Senior Highlights)

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
[video=youtube;8PcCh__K1Ls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PcCh__K1Ls&feature=share[/video]

There isn't much not to like here. Sign up Isadora at guard and we're looking big and athletic at offensive line for the forseaable future.

Advertisement
D, are we going to separate a Recruiting specific board already or will that be later as things take form?

As for the video, what an absolutely ridiculous reach/wingspan. The most impressive highlight is at around 2:38. He basically sprints downfield on a screen for about 7 yards, lowers his center of gravity and changes direction. Really nice clip. He's also pretty well-coached and/or self-motivated. He stays with his blocks.

Possibly a RT.

D, are we going to separate a Recruiting specific board already or will that be later as things take form?

My personal view is that Canes football is Canes football, so I've always treated them together. But that's just me. If people want to separate them, we'll definitely go in that direction. Whatever the people want.

Advertisement
I think we should keep Football and recruiting discussion together, especially since it seems like most of the traffic will be in the off-topic forum anyway.

But what a great video, he is big and athletic. I think one of our biggest problems on the O-line is that we are big as ****, but we aren't really that athletic. Which is one of the reasons many people think the line isn't doing as well as they should be. Sure, we have lots of big lineman, but they don't move their feet that well, which is why they seem to struggle against smaller, more athletic defensive lines. (See Virginia.)

I think we should keep Football and recruiting discussion together, especially since it seems like most of the traffic will be in the off-topic forum anyway.

But what a great video, he is big and athletic. I think one of our biggest problems on the O-line is that we are big as ****, but we aren't really that athletic. Which is one of the reasons many people think the line isn't doing as well as they should be. Sure, we have lots of big lineman, but they don't move their feet that well, which is why they seem to struggle against smaller, more athletic defensive lines. (See Virginia.)

Exactly. We have a Center and four guards right now. I think that is what ****es people off the most... is that we are big and sometimes we get our **** pushed in.

He looks legit. Nice size with a body that looks like a legit high end type recruit.

Looks pretty nasty when he initiates. You can see him jump up to the next level.

Video kind of reminds me a bit of Michael Oher's where when he turned the crazy on and he is just taking kids obviously smaller than him and tossing them.

Pretty impressive. I think the cat is out of the bag on him though as a legitimately good prospect. Good to see we get on this guy early. I don't think it is crazy to say that only Henderson, Washington, and Linder had better film coming into Miami. Chalk him up as a future starter if he signs on the dotted line.

Last edited:
The eyes bugging out emoticon would be appropriate here. I love this kid. Tremendously underrated.

Advertisement
An aggressive, non-lazy Carlos Joseph?

Attachments

• TheWork.jpg
    TheWork.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 32,842
I dont know about the competition level but this dude looks like a monster, pancake almost every play. Also looks pretty **** quick for being that size

Advertisement
Lol at how many times he levels someone..
Dude is like a pit bull, once he latches on you, prepare thy ****..

Advertisement
My personal view is that Canes football is Canes football, so I've always treated them together. But that's just me. If people want to separate them, we'll definitely go in that direction. Whatever the people want.

I kind of like them separate just so good threads don't get lost in the shuffle.

Advertisement
Back