Ereck Flowers almost set for January arrival

datcaneguy

Senior
Says he submitted his paperwork and is now waiting to get through the Clearing House which he believes will not be an issue
Says that he will wear number 72 or 74 once he arrives
Says that the whole left side of the offensive line is up for grabs
Also that coming in early will give him to have an equal oppurtunity with the other guys
Says he wasn't surprised when Brandon Washington turn pro, he had a feeling he would leave early

Advertisement
Would love to see him come in and get a shot at RT and push Feliciano; with Henderson and Bunche battling for the LT spot.

Bunche and Feliciano are naturals at guard. I still don't understand what we're doing with the OL.

Advertisement
This kid definitely has the potential to be the highest draft pick in this class. Nice to see him get in the mix early.

Advertisement
Feliciano drives me nuts, he is a false start machine. I really hope he does not start. Seantrel should be a lock at LT and Bunche at RT with the fresh flowers and Gadbois backing them up. Linder Should be a lock at LG and I think Mcdermott is our only C. RG should be a battle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scholarship is over for AK, if he doesn't get this group to produce, he needs to go, we have too much talent to suck on the OL

Advertisement
Back