Era defining game. Mario is the bust we all knew he'd be

We realistically could be 4-5 and on a 5-game losing streak. With FSU, Louisville and at BC on deck, we're staring 6-6 in the face and finishing on a 4-game losing streak. But hey, we're bowl eligible which is an improvement over last year

Advertisement
This program is done and can’t compete in the new landscape of CFB with this incompetent administration. They were given a get out of jail free card with Richt retiring and hired Manny…. Then they went all in financially and let nepotism take hold and hired Mario with no search whatever when people like Lane Kiffin would sacrifice his child to be here. Mario’s only good attribute was recruiting and that got neutered by NIL. He fails at everything else and has parlayed his coaching luck into robbing Miami of $80 million dollars in his salary alone. This is who we are now, a middle of the road ACC team that wants to stay in the ACC with a ceiling of 6-10 wins a year.

Remember when everyone crucified Blake Baker and then after he was gone it was more of the same? And now the offense...

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

As fans we get lectured here at times to enjoy the ride and trust the process.

Can someone explain what is enjoyable about this ride and what the process actually is?

Maybe if we understood it better, some of us could appreciate it more.

The team is not really fun to watch and does not seem to be getting better.

Advertisement
As fans we get lectured here at times to enjoy the ride and trust the process.

Can someone explain what is enjoyable about this ride and what the process actually is?

Maybe if we understood it better, some of us could appreciate it more.

The team is not really fun to watch and does not seem to be getting better.
Well, if someone can figure out the process, let Mario know ASAP

Mario should never be mentioned in the same breathe as Saban or Kirby
Kirby has now won 26 straight and that’s while running the gauntlet of 2 straight SEC championship games and obviously the playoffs. So yeah agree, do not speak the same sentence of Mario and Kirby.

I see another scapegoat here in Dawson. Wario Cristobum is a wizard spin doctor.
What about the playcalling gives you any hope or belief Dawson is any good? Yes the QB sucks but you can still be more creative then run up middle and WR tunnel screen 50x a game. See how NC state used Concepcion? Why cant we use B Smith that way? Dawson ******* sucks

I was told it was Gattis but that seemed like the same **** from last year.. Slowly this offense has morphed into the same **** stain offense from last year, if we cant blame gattis, who can we blame..

Watching night games with LSU/BAMA and USC/UW.. Then see us in a death struggle with another dreg of ACC.. Mario has restored his vision and taken over another offense..

Marvel Balance GIF
I think maybe we owe Gattis an apology

Advertisement
All we hear about is his recruiting, but no top tier kids want to play in this system. I wanted Lane to get the job because I knew offensively we would've been light years from this shid.

This program is done and can’t compete in the new landscape of CFB with this incompetent administration. They were given a get out of jail free card with Richt retiring and hired Manny…. Then they went all in financially and let nepotism take hold and hired Mario with no search whatever when people like Lane Kiffin would sacrifice his child to be here. Mario’s only good attribute was recruiting and that got neutered by NIL. He fails at everything else and has parlayed his coaching luck into robbing Miami of $80 million dollars in his salary alone. This is who we are now, a middle of the road ACC team that wants to stay in the ACC with a ceiling of 6-10 wins a year.

Sad thing is it is coaching idiocy that is causing it

Advertisement
Back