Era defining game. Mario is the bust we all knew he'd be

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
This is what the next 5 years will look like in the Mario Cristobal era.

Coaching scared. Antiquated offense. Absolutely HORRENDOUS feel for the game.

He will never be able to escape who he really is.

Tonight encapsulated everything. TVD gave you EVERY REASON IN THE BOOK to be pulled and Mario didn't flinch. Mario stuck with a guy that has no accuracy and the WOAT pocket presence and bet on him to win.

Spoiler alert: we **** the bed.

His philosophy of building around the OL and run game is a good foundation but it can't be your only formula. It needs to be exactly that: a foundation that you build on. What good is an OL that can pick up blitzes and keep a clean pocket for 5 seconds if you don't have the right QB?

Mario doesn't have the juice to pull in a top tiered QB and crucially also DOESN'T have the eye to even get a serviceable QB that can win you games. And today was proof of it all. Emory Williams got you a W over Clemson and you won't trust him against NCST?!?!

Clemson and NCST are the same team. Horrendous offense with great defense. BE AGGRESSIVE AND GO FOR THE WIN WITH A PROVEN EMORY. TVD is out there BEGGING you to do so.

But he could never pick up on that. Because he is who he is.

A neanderthal

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.25.40 PM.png

Advertisement
I was told it was Gattis but that seemed like the same **** from last year.. Slowly this offense has morphed into the same **** stain offense from last year, if we cant blame gattis, who can we blame..

Watching night games with LSU/BAMA and USC/UW.. Then see us in a death struggle with another dreg of ACC.. Mario has restored his vision and taken over another offense..

Marvel Balance GIF

100000%

Mario is trying to build the 2012 Alabama offense of game manager QB and pound the rock. What he doesn’t realize is that Saban moved on from that style because it’s not sustainable in todays version of college football.
He is a dinosaur and will fail.

Advertisement
100000%

Mario is trying to build the 2012 Alabama offense of game manager QB and pound the rock. What he doesn’t realize is that Saban moved on from that style because it’s not sustainable in todays version of college football.

UGA has won 26 str8 and two titles and Michigans only loss in the last season and half was a playoff game.

Just say you don’t like Mario and or don’t like the style of offense, but they doesn’t mean it’s not an effective approach.

100000%

Way to make me feel worse. That's exactly it. He's winning 2012 conference championships and getting left in the dust in 2023.

Advertisement
UGA has won 26 str8 and two titles and Michigans only loss in the last season and half was a playoff game.

Just say you don’t like Mario and or don’t like the style of offense, but they doesn’t mean it’s not an effective approach.
If you think the **** we are doing is anything like Michigan and UGA I don’t know what to tell you.
They don’t run the ball straight up the middle repeatedly and refuse to use the middle of the field in the passing game. Sure, TVD sucks but the route trees are garbage. If you think Dawson is really running his system (Air Raid lmao) then I have a bridge to sell you. Our offense has regressed to the same **** we saw last year with Gattis. One common denominator, CMC (Caveman Mario Cristobal)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you guys think Mario is going to become Harbaugh of the last 3 years we need to hire Connor Stallions. I heard he is a big UM fan and is looking for work as of yesterday

Advertisement
Back