Era defining game. Mario is the bust we all knew he'd be

Advertisement
Can't wait to get on Twitter/X and be told how we have to just give him 2 more years. It's amazing that other programs can turn things around in a year or two, but for some reason we're a 5 year rebuild.
Please name those programs?

If you think the **** we are doing is anything like Michigan and UGA I don’t know what to tell you.
They don’t run the ball straight up the middle repeatedly and refuse to use the middle of the field in the passing game. Sure, TVD sucks but the route trees are garbage. If you think Dawson is really running his system (Air Raid lmao) then I have a bridge to sell you. Our offense has regressed to the same **** we saw last year with Gattis. One common denominator, CMC (Caveman Mario Cristobal)

O...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_222942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_222942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I was told it was Gattis but that seemed like the same **** from last year.. Slowly this offense has morphed into the same **** stain offense from last year, if we cant blame gattis, who can we blame..

Watching night games with LSU/BAMA and USC/UW.. Then see us in a death struggle with another dreg of ACC.. Mario has restored his vision and taken over another offense..

Marvel Balance GIF
I told all of you this was a fact since last season, but most blamed Gattis and TVD.

Wario took a QB that was playing at a very high level the season before he got here and turned him into a QB that looks like he’s never played the position.

Advertisement
Where’s the middle finger emoji when I need it.

Way to deflect from the disaster that is Wario Cristobal.
I'm not deflecting ****....Dawson was another bad oc hire by Mario and I said as much when we hired him. Mario hired back 2 back oc's who were on the verge of having playcalling duties taken away from them before coming here

I'm not deflecting ****....Dawson was another bad oc hire by Mario and I said as much when we hired him. Mario hired back 2 back oc's who were on the verge of having playcalling duties taken away from them before coming here
So whose fault is that then?

It’s the fault of the worst HC to ever walk the once hallowed halls of the U.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And just across the way we have an offensive savant as the head coach of the Dolphins. Would love to have McDaniel do a play by play commentary on our game. Seriously, how did the Neanderthal rise in the ranks of coaching? It’s a legit question

Advertisement
We'd be 5-4 if TVD didn't grant us the good fortune of getting injured for the Clemson game. Mario has to have the decision made for him to make the right call.

Deport this man back to Oregon where he belongs.

Last edited:
How every UM fan doesn't sniff this CORCH from 1000 miles away I have no idea. We should all be experts by now.
Facts!

But a lot of our fanbase is suffering from Stockholm syndrome and cognitive dissonance.

They rather live in the land of fairies and unicorns than accept the reality of it all.

How every UM fan doesn't sniff this CORCH from 1000 miles away I have no idea. We should all be experts by now.

He's fkin dog****. Just an absolute bimbo of a coach. Mfers out here holding out hope for a guy who lost a game in the dumbest way in the history of all of sports.

Tim Hasselbeck is losing his mind every week on the broadcast at the level incompetence that is taking home 8 mill a yr. I have never heard a broadcaster be more dumbfounded at the coaching since Cristobal got here. Every week it's dumber than the last. He's the Michael Scott of coaching.

Ppl on message boards come up with more coherent game plans than every ****er we've paid millions to for the last two decades but most especially this guy.

It's the mark of his career. He had a top NFL prospect at QB and still lost two games. What possible chance do we have of doing any better?

And the worst part is he's still got 8 yrs left and he coaches like it. U think if he was coaching for his job, we run it straight at NC State on 4th & 1 after all the **** we ran in the Red zone against A&M? He knows he's got another 4 years to drag this program through the mud. He's a fkin sandbagger and he can get all the way the **** out of here

Advertisement
Back