"Entitled" South Florida Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What the **** is going on on these boards lately? Not sure how guys can complain about Pete's work when the site is free and Pete hustles to get us info. Same goes for the Tex haters, even if Tex does appear to be mildly retarded.

You're good in my book, Pete.

What the **** is going on on these boards lately? Not sure how guys can complain about Pete's work when the site is free and Pete hustles to get us info. Same goes for the Tex haters, even if Tex does appear to be mildly retarded.

The enemy invasion. Fake Canes fans. Gators and Noles coming to register and spam Pete. Nothing more Nothing less.

The enemy invasion. Fake Canes fans. Gators and Noles coming to register and spam Pete. Nothing more Nothing less.

We need blood tests or something, dont let dudes with emails like number1nole@yahoo or swampboy2006@gmail.com in the site

Advertisement
Lol at some of you saying I'm an FSU/UF fan.

First of all, Tito did the story with Ice. I did the one with Luke.

Secondly, I'm a student at UM and grew up in Miami...do you really think l don't want this program to succeed?

Dan LeBatard and Maria Elena Perez also grew up in Miami and graduated from the same school you're attending, and they
both, to varying degrees, screwed over their alma-mater.
What was your point again?

Try another card.
Not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back